WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Unless they’re treating the djinns as it is in the Islamic faith; jinns. They technically don’t have “powers” per say. That what it seems like for Ms.Marvel.

For them to introduce it that way - is very confusing - can only imagine for the viewer. In fact, I had to go back and actually search how Marvel comics introduced djinns. Seems to be very different in the comics than the show.
I guess next episode, we will see Ms. Marvel fighting the abominable snowman.

Yeah this Ms Marvel show ain’t it. This is now on Jessica Jones tier as far as watchable.

Jessica Jones Season 1 was great. Had a legit villain in Kilgrave, something this show is missing. But this show is just boring. It’s more of a teenage Pakistani girl discovering her roots show than it is an MCU show. People are watching primarily for the MCU related content. It is failing to deliver that. I hope they make a huge splash in the finale. They’ll need a couple of big cameos to try and salvage this.

Unless they’re treating the djinns as it is in the Islamic faith; jinns. They technically don’t have “powers” per say. That what it seems like for Ms.Marvel.

For them to introduce it that way - is very confusing - can only imagine for the viewer. In fact, I had to go back and actually search how Marvel comics introduced djinns. Seems to be very different in the comics than the show.

its extremely confusing because one episode they say they’re clandenstines aka djinn and then in this episode the red dagger dude seems to refute it

either way they are rushing everything but still manage to drag because the villains are so ba, like they explain who they are and was gon help kamala last episode and in the span of 10min they are like “we have no patience for this, help us now or we gon kill you” like yall waiting for a century or longer and gave kamala 1 day to think? they went full 180 in an instant

then this episode they teleported to pakistan in the red dagger super secret lair and gets owned one by one

again i enjoyed and liked the other episodes but this episode is star wars level

idk, ive been able to rewatch infinity war atleast 7 times now and every time its 🔥
If I find myself resting the remote on IW, I just go ahead and turn on D+. Most of the time, I just gon head roll on into endgame. I can leave Ragnarok too.

I haven't watched Ms Marvel yet, but I'm not gonna have high expectation. I can't stand watching MoonKnight. The weirdest show about a superhero character. It's jut not my cup of tea. I haven't really impressed with all the Marvel's shows on Disney+ other than WandaVision, F&WS, and Hawkeye. I guess this is their way to speed up the introduction of new characters for the upcoming Saga. I understand being on Disney+, these shows have to stick with PG-13 on most part. I hope if they really continue the Dare Devils series, they stick with the dark themes.

I haven't watched Ms Marvel yet, but I'm not gonna have high expectation. I can't stand watching MoonKnight. The weirdest show about a superhero character. It's jut not my cup of tea. I haven't really impressed with all the Marvel's shows on Disney+ other than WandaVision, F&WS, and Hawkeye. I guess this is their way to speed up the introduction of new characters for the upcoming Saga. I understand being on Disney+, these shows have to stick with PG-13 on most part. I hope if they really continue the Dare Devils series, they stick with the dark themes.
Stopped reading at “I can’t stand watching Moonknight”

I can't stand watching MoonKnight. The weirdest show about a superhero character.

1656529855395.png

Casual

I gave up after season 2 - my head was hurting watching it :lol:

It’s essentially a never ending psychedelic trip :lol:

I loved it and think it’s one of the most original things I’ve seen, but totally get it’s not for everyone

Im still a few episodes from finishing Moon Knight but my brother said the last couple episodes felt like a “fake *** Legion” :lol:

Just the voice maybe..

It states he could possibly be doing an angle from the comics in which Doom talks to a reporter about himself.

No way he's playing Doom or voicing him, just said he's going to be "in" Doom. I'd hope at least. :lol:

PO

Back
Top Bottom