WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Why are grown *** black men complaining about a show about a 15 year old Muslim Pakistani superhero?

Why are we like this?
Maybe because the show itself is all over the place. If you want to cape for mediocrity be my guess. I for one won’t. You must be a iron fist fan. If the series is good then I give its props, if it’s trash it’s trash.

Why are grown *** black men complaining about a show about a 15 year old Muslim Pakistani superhero?

Why are we like this?
maybe because instead of focusing on making good episodes for the series, Disney thought that inclusivity alone is enough to get them the viewership they wanted inspite of how garbage the story is.

writing in this latest episode is all kinds of bad

“why are we really running?”

*shows magical bangle*

“why are you showing me this now?”

:lol:

”kamala answer your phone” she yell sin the room

dude in the same room: “she has a phone, right?”

:rofl:

writing in this latest episode is all kinds of bad

“why are we really running?”

*shows magical bangle*

“why are you showing me this now?”

:lol:

”kamala answer your phone” she yell sin the room

dude in the same room: “she has a phone, right?”

:rofl:
sounds like the episode is made by the same kid who wrote....

Attachments

• Eragon_Teaser_Poster_10.jpg
    Eragon_Teaser_Poster_10.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 213
Superman just isn’t a dynamic, compelling or interesting enough character.

And the MCU is currently looking like the Heatles at the beginning of the 2010-2011 season. They really need to pump the brakes on producing all these D+ shows for C and D list characters. Who asked for an Agatha Harkness show? Nobody was raving about Echo in Hawkeye nor asking for more of her. And She-Hulk should never be more than a complimentary side character to Hulk - we don’t need an MCU knockoff of Ally McBeal.

They’re spreading their budget thin across all these corny shows and giving us nasty CGI like the skeletons in episode 5 of Ms. Marvel or some of the cringe CGI work in Moon Knight. They gotta pull things back or else they’re gonna lose people come Phase 5.
First of all, the mouse aint go no budget. Money is loooooooooooong. Secondly, the cgi hasn’t “fell off”, go look at the original Iron Man, shooo the Hulk in the first Avengers. If anything, the cgi just hasn’t advanced, but its not getting worse at all. Plus, the more magical/interstellar we get, of course its going to look fake….its FANTASY. Im starting to feel like folks are just repeating what others are saying.

The MCU is turning into the Golden State Warriors. Folks looking for a reason to say they falling off.

I'm out of this thread until I watch Thor, not even sure when I will have the chance to watch it. :lol: Probably next week.

Hope it's good. Come on Bale!

PO

Has anyone notice why most disney plus series have their history/flashback episode second to the last? Has it helped anyone or intrigued anyone viewing it in this order? I get more confused trying to remember a part of the story 4 weeks ago.

Has anyone notice why most disney plus series have their history/flashback episode second to the last? Has it helped anyone or intrigued anyone viewing it in this order? I get more confused trying to remember a part of the story 4 weeks ago.

its teh formulas just like star wars with little kids getting kidnapped/rescued

Lol @ y’all denying the fatigue

It’s ok, it was an AMAZING RUN, wont ever be touched…the culmination leading to IW/EG wont be matched on screen again.

Everything great has got to come to an end eventually…

Growing up on the comic books & cards it was literally A DREAM to see these characters/archs on screen….now that I have got them, I’m fufilled. I cannot complain, it’s been amazing

Marvel scratched that nostalgic itch alot of us grew up with….

And I’ll just leave it at that.

I’ll be back for F4 & Xmen but nothing gonna replicate that avengers build up ever again as well as the anticipation.

jim-carrey-dumb-and-dumber.gif

Thank you Fiege, thank you MCU.

- a 90’s comic book kid

I didnt have a ticket, but my homeboy hit me up and said he got an extra Imax ticket at the AMC on 42nd street for 6 pm EST. Gonna leave work soon and boogie.

Back
Top Bottom