WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

last episode was on a galaxy far, far away level that i forgot to watch it... first time ive ever missed a D+ marvel episode

When it comes down to it the MCU had a guy in charge with a plan. Everybody else didn't and started playing copycat after the success of the Avengers.

DC only have themselves to blame. Been making superhero movies for like 40 years.

They ****** around and made a Dora Milaje movie before Marvel :lol:

:pimp:

End of the day WB/DC was already kinda successful when the MCU was kind of a risk, and can't recreate a Feige with a vision and the ups and downs he went through to get **** done.

DC will always have Batman and Superman.

It’s the other characters that need relevance. And maybe creating cookie cutter momentum is impossible for anyone outside of Disney.

TF
How does nobody know Nightcrawler in X2?(Storm and Jean Grey)
They were banging with Bad Guys right alongside NightCrawler in both APOCALYPSE and Dark Phoenix weren’t they?

I’m rewatching ragnarok rn

Still funny and good parts but isn’t hitting like I thought it would. I originally had it very highly ranked as one of my favorites but idk anymore

I’m rewatching ragnarok rn

Still funny and good parts but isn’t hitting like I thought it would. I originally had it very highly ranked as one of my favorites but idk anymore

The action scenes were good but I was never a fan of the actual Planet Hulk part of the movie. There just wasn’t much to it after you get past the visuals and music videos.

Plus, it was just super watered down from the comic source material they referenced for the MCU version.

:nerd:

PO

I liked this week Marvel episode a lot. Was not expecting that twist!
:wow:

I mentioned above how I felt Feige would tie those bangles to Shang Chi & now given a brief display of its power in E5, they might make the bangles/bracelets etc be Phase 4's Infinity Stones in a way. :nerd:

Because with Shang Chi's post credit & now this, they are definitely communicating the powers from these pieces are one of a kind.

Just feels like with Kang coming there is something bigger at play that we have no idea about.

PO

Last edited:
If they ever get Supes right, it’s gonna be the second coming of the MCU.
Superman just isn’t a dynamic, compelling or interesting enough character.

And the MCU is currently looking like the Heatles at the beginning of the 2010-2011 season. They really need to pump the brakes on producing all these D+ shows for C and D list characters. Who asked for an Agatha Harkness show? Nobody was raving about Echo in Hawkeye nor asking for more of her. And She-Hulk should never be more than a complimentary side character to Hulk - we don’t need an MCU knockoff of Ally McBeal.

They’re spreading their budget thin across all these corny shows and giving us nasty CGI like the skeletons in episode 5 of Ms. Marvel or some of the cringe CGI work in Moon Knight. They gotta pull things back or else they’re gonna lose people come Phase 5.

The action scenes were good but I was never a fan of the actual Planet Hulk part of the movie. There just wasn’t much to it after you get past the visuals and music videos.

Plus, it was just super watered down from the comic source material they referenced for the MCU version.
I think my favorite parts came after the first hour. When they’re escaping

The first hour kind of dragged

I'm gonna go with Kamran being the "big bad". :nerd:
He serves no purpose just to be a friend in the finale. Just my thoughts.

PO
from what I read, in the comics he turns into a villain so that may well be the case.

I still haven't watched Ms. Marvel and guess what that's ok, I'm a 37 year old black guy im pretty sure the show wont resonate with me like how Black Panther meant to me.

We have to realize NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU.

Back
Top Bottom