WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

0E65CCD4-EA7A-4A47-AF2D-35614DEA432B.jpeg

Here you animals

Got a 9pm showing. Hopefully with enough time to have a drink or 5 before the show...

As for the fatigue talk/how this phase is going, it'a difficult to really pinpoint why some of us feel this way. But I think a big part is not really knowing or feeling what we're leading up to. As soon as we saw Thanos, we knew it was on. We're at the end of this phase and where are we going? Kang? Not having a big team-up movie kinda feels awkward, too.

Im not going to lie, I had banked it all on DS2 setting everything up with F4 and mutants. But it just felt very Ralph Bohner. At this point, I'm just hoping Gorr isn't a one and done.

Got a 9pm showing. Hopefully with enough time to have a drink or 5 before the show...

As for the fatigue talk/how this phase is going, it'a difficult to really pinpoint why some of us feel this way. But I think a big part is not really knowing or feeling what we're leading up to. As soon as we saw Thanos, we knew it was on. We're at the end of this phase and where are we going? Kang? Not having a big team-up movie kinda feels awkward, too.

That’s definitely what it is. We’ve been accustomed to seeing a woven story for over a decade and right now, they’re obviously focusing on quantity and diversity over a single connective tissue and solid stories.

Add to that how we’re at the point where people are just blindly consuming and people get defensive whenever anyone gives constructive criticism, so I feel like that just dulls down the overall excitement of any franchise for the average joes.

But 90 min left before showtime here. Hype level is at an 8 out of 10 so we’ll see how this goes…

When I left the theater after watching Eternals I was disappointed that it didn’t connect to the overall MCU very much and had no forward movement. But after awhile and watching the shows and movies after I realized I gotta stop expecting everything to be a piece of a big phase and enjoy the show/movie on its own.

Just curious how would y’all rate New Mutants. Mind you coming from Fox, I thought that was fairly a decent movie, definitely re watchable in my opinion compared to other movies associated with Marvel. The chick that played Magik, definitely would love to see her in the MCU. But everyone has their opinion.

New Mutants scale 1-10

I give it a 6.5 - 7.
Only my opinion though.

if you liked Ragnarok you’ll probably love this

Wasn’t a big fan of the rapid mood jumps and felt all over the place

Bale with the tier 1 acting as Gorr

Portman actually looked pretty good as Mighty Thor

Korg being gay :lol:

PCS1 :nerd:

PCS2 :wow:

Just as MoM was very much a Sam Raimi movie, this was very much a Taika Waititi movie. For better or worse.

I enjoyed it. Thought it was a fun movie. But I also see how someone could not like it & why critics aren't rating it highly.

Just came out of it. LOVED IT

The MCU is getting bigger and weirder and all you lames complaining about fatigue go watch Star Wars or DC.

Marvel Studios is still on top and ain’t going nowhere

Oh yeah PS - Korg is gay I knew it lol

Im not going to lie, I had banked it all on DS2 setting everything up with F4 and mutants. But it just felt very Ralph Bohner. At this point, I'm just hoping Gorr isn't a one and done.
Mutants?

Seriously?

4042 man.

Feels like this phase has just been setting up a looming threat via multiverse, multiple timelines, w/e Shang-Chi foreshadowed, etc.

I just figured this was heading towards the Beyonder and/or the multiversal Secret Wars. More and more this seems like the obvious path but maybe its just me.

Which would then lead to a soft MCU reboot that would integrate the IP they now own again.

Mutants?

Seriously?

4042 man.

Feels like this phase has just been setting up a looming threat via multiverse, multiple timelines, w/e Shang-Chi foreshadowed, etc.

I just figured this was heading towards the Beyonder and/or the multiversal Secret Wars. More and more this seems like the obvious path but maybe its just me.

Which would then lead to a soft MCU reboot that would integrate the IP they now own again.

I get it, no doubt. Just feels a little too confusing.

And that's exhausting.

I should have waited for this Thor to come out on Disney +. Saw the 4pm show. I enjoyed Ragnarok better.

Saw it.

first two thirds of the movie is cringeworthy. Overdone comedy. The movie plays like a parody. Even lady Thor was trying way to hard to be a “bro” and Thor himself was so damn dumb.

Last third of the movie was good. Lots of action.

Gorr: story arc is rushed as hell. Kind of lame. But his acting was good.

Bc of the first two thirds. I give it a 4/8.

Fwiw I loved ragnarok

if you liked Ragnarok you’ll probably love this

Wasn’t a big fan of the rapid mood jumps and felt all over the place

Bale with the tier 1 acting as Gorr

Portman actually looked pretty good as Mighty Thor

Korg being gay :lol:

PCS1 :nerd:

PCS2 :wow:
I’m reporting you for the Korg line. Why is that funny.

Shame!

And he wasn’t. I think their species are all make. He said they hold hands and create a baby boy.

I just learned that Love is Chris Hemsworth own daughter. What’s crazy is that at the end of the movie I thought: interesting that girl looks like Thor lol

Back
Top Bottom