WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I fell asleep 3 times :lol:
things like Valkerie using her hair to tickle Thors nose while he’s talking to kidnapped kids in the land of a death were things about the movie that were annoying as hell. Like we were watching frat boys joking around. Even Jane foster turned into Zach Gamifinnakis from the Hangover

MCU fatigue is real; the product being produced is not of the quality of the building blocks of phase 2-3.

Facts are facts. The studio is just churning and burning properties at this point. Only NWH has been worth its time in this phase.

EDIT: In retrospect, Shang-Chi was better than I expected too. But other than that there have been far more strikes.

Last edited:
Thor is one of the characters who’s solo films I’ve come to expect the least from and because of that I can’t say I’m disappointed, the humor was cranked up and at times it diluted the movie a lot, the visuals were dope, the costume designs were great, specially Mighty Thors, she was ripped from the comics, Gorrs motive was clear and relatable and Bales acting was the stand out of the film, I may be in the minority, but I’ve always enjoyed Hemsworth comedic chops playing this character, this is much better than brooding, whiny Thor….the plot did seem disjointed but maybe becsuse my expectations weren’t too high to begin with, I wasn’t disappointed, IMO I was far more let down by MOM.

Btw first ECS was a pretty cool reveal, first time I’ve been surprised in a while

What the hell did they do to Thor. Felt like a parody at times. Made Thor a airhead
Parody is the perfect description. Real weird watching and thinking "are they for real with this?" :lol:

The dialogue was especially cringeworthy. Felt like they wasted everyone's time with Portman and Thompson

Portman was dreadful. She was a total drag the entire way

Thompson was basically muted. Just a background prop which is the opposite of what should have happened. Portman coming back blocked Thompson's proper role

Portman added zero to the story, not one redeeming factor about her story arc

Edit: didn't want to spoil anything more than we have

Last edited:
Reactions: DLF
too much taika is just not good…

That’s what I’ve always said and this was definitely that. The trailers basically threw it in your face. And with that said, this movie met my exact expectations.

Disclaimer though that I’m at a resort and the theater was 100% white folks and they were biting hard on every silly/corny joke. Not sure if it would’ve hit the same back home where the crowds are more mixed:lol:

But it definitely helped make a more enjoyable viewing and I’m looking at this movie more favorably than I thought I would. Probably won’t be too keen on willingly watching this again though.

Reactions: OTG
I'm wondering if the criticisms are from us adults whose favorite movies are the likes of 3:10 to Yuma and Godfather. I'm watching it with a 14-yo Sunday and I'm wondering if his take afterwards will echo these criticisms.

-foe

Rewatch Ragnarok now and I am sure your opinion will change. Both terrible movies
I did exactly that last night. I came to find out I didn't enjoy Ragnarok as much as I thought I had

But still, I thought Ragnarok was a good movie, dialogue and writing were way better than Thunder and Love

bring forth that mariner guy...
7bf3b1b2c29f11794632457b2959526e.gif

Wasn’t impressed…….7/10

They ended MOM the same damn way and I hated it!!! Villain sees some form of emotion that changes their mind about the entire damn movie. get the hell on somewhere man!!!

One of the best parts about the movie was the kids having Thor’s powers and fighting…..that was sick!

How the hell did Thor and Jane get through the portal? Gorr was the only one that went in. :/

also did the MPAA bumped up the number of times they can say sh*t to remain pg13?

because they were letting it fly every minute like the MPAA gave em a 50 sh*t cap they used every single one of them

I love marvel movies but Thor love & thunder wasn’t it. Safe to say Loki been carrying this franchise for years and didn’t realize it until this movie.
Now this is an interesting take.

I've felt like Hiddleston's Loki has been overrated from the start and only really came through/impressed from Ragnarok to the Loki series.

Mediocre. They should've never let Taika write a Marvel movie. :smh: I'm sick of these damn kids in danger. I just got done watching Obi-Wan. :smh: Bale was too good for this story. It was like he was doing another movie :smh:

3.8/8

Last edited:
Im sorry but i laughed at the Damn Goats screaming every single time

:rofl:

WORDT psrt to me was Crowe as Zeus..

Back
Top Bottom