WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

There can be a “too much comedy” as well.
Can’t have the movie be a joke for like 10-15mins and then try to make it all serious with Bale. Just didn’t work.

Also the “comedy” parts were not that great. Thor didn’t take himself serious at all.
just you saying that reminds me of.....

and some cringy dialogue.

I enjoyed it for what it was though like y'all been saying the comedy did get cringe in many parts. Really dug the visuals though and was interesting how many celeb cameos they had in this one. I'd give it a 5.5/8.

As someone who enjoyed the Mighty Thor comic run (and Gorr arc), the movie is done pretty well. Like many have said “too much taika” just throws off the timing of somethings

Need to find a way to get Darcy out the trench coat and in a scene with Valkyrie

I liked it but I also like Taiki a lot but some of the quick criticism Ive seen I can probably agree with. I think I was just happy to see Thor again but I'm not sure where I land on it just yet. I think the balance was definitely shifted too much in the wrong direction and I think if the movie had 20 more minutes to expand on the serious and plot it would have made the excessive comedy hit better.

Ill add a spoiler this time

I was dying when Zeus did all the twirling of the thunderbolt theatrically just to tell Thor "no", I love that kinda weird humor. I still cant believe they got away with showing Thors bare *** and bringing up orgies 3 times in that one scene, they were really pushing the PG-13 envelope

is it? maybe that what's wrong with it. it's no longer Thor but it's a comedy love story between a norse god and a human.

and also between the hammers

and what is wrong with that.

We are on movies #30 in the MCU, you have to switch it up.

Shang Chi was a Martial Arts flick
Dr Strange 2 was a horror film
Eternals was a family drama
Thor 4 was a romantic comedy

If it was up to you guys you want to see the same films over and over again.

Learn to adapt, you can always go back and watch Captain America: Winter Soldier if you think these new movies are pushing the boundaries too far

Shang Chi was a Martial Arts flick
Dr Strange 2 was a horror film
Eternals was a family drama
Thor 4 was a romantic comedy

If it was up to you guys you want to see the same films over and over again.

Learn to adapt, you can always go back and watch Captain America: Winter Soldier if you think these new movies are pushing the boundaries too far
Taikas NT account confirmed

Ummm fatigue is a personal issue, sir.
Dudes out here talking about fatigue like it’s covid

Super washed, extra rinse cycle.

Just curious how would y’all rate New Mutants. Mind you coming from Fox, I thought that was fairly a decent movie, definitely re watchable in my opinion compared to other movies associated with Marvel. The chick that played Magik, definitely would love to see her in the MCU. But everyone has their opinion.

New Mutants scale 1-10

I give it a 6.5 - 7.
Only my opinion though.
It was garbage. When it comes to source material and as a scary/horror movie.

It also didn’t make much sense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom