WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

CBM Fatigue: Attorney at Law

1657337019237.jpeg

1657337045862.jpeg
1657337100908.jpeg
1657337079175.jpeg

If Cap 4 flops they’re gonna end up with just the X-Men/FF shared universe that Fox wanted to do years back.

so dissapointed in ms marvel and Thor 4. She-Hulk looks to be similar crap.

Last edited:
kids nowadays surely don't have any kindness.
Some. Some kids. I've always raised my son to be very cognizant of his circle. He's 14, and his 2 closest friends that he's had for like 6 years, they are all nice af,as are THEIR friends. Literally never get in trouble, mind their own business when other people are getting in trouble, help out all the time. All of us parents know each other and we even joke "We raising nerds over here. G'on w/ all that foolishness.'

-foe

Some. Some kids. I've always raised my son to be every cognizant of his circle. He's 14, and his 2 closest friends that he's had for like 6 years, they are all nice af,as are THEIR friends. Literally never get in trouble, mind their own business when other people are getting in trouble, help out all the time. All of us parents know each other and we even joke "We raising nerds over here. G'on w/ all that foolishness.'

-foe
I know. I'm just saying that regardless of the statistical numbers, it is alarming considering the whole class is involved. like 2 kids literally just signed his yearbook out of maybe 15 or 20 people that he asked. I mean, how kids can be that mean? I remember my time back in middle school and highschool and I wasn't exactly that popular and it is a pretty tough stage, but we don't have difficult time giving or signing each other's yearbook regardless if you do or don't like the person. I know it is important to have your own pack but sometimes there are kids out there that are just a bit different than your regular kids. but anyways, I'm just glad the kid got the attention that he deserves and really needed. it was so nice of Paul Rudd to say those words to him and got ANT-MAN more than those insignificant bullies would ever get.

Attachments

• turbo man.gif
    turbo man.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 90
I know. I'm just saying that regardless of the statistical numbers, it is alarming considering the whole class is involved. like 2 kids literally just signed his yearbook out of maybe 15 or 20 people that he asked. I mean, how kids can be that mean? I remember my time back in middle school and highschool and I wasn't exactly that popular and it is a pretty tough stage, but we don't have difficult time giving or signing each other's yearbook regardless if you do or don't like the person. I know it is important to have your own pack but sometimes there are kids out there that are just a bit different than your regular kids. but anyways, I'm just glad the kid got the attention that he deserves and really needed. it was so nice of Paul Rudd to say those words to him and got ANT-MAN more than those insignificant bullies would ever get.
Nah, you're absolutely right. Collectively, kids are jerks, and that was awesome of Paul. 🤙🔥

-foe

I enjoyed a lot. I thought it was a good story and I loved the way it ended.

Now my issue is I wish the movie was longer. It seemed to jump all over the place.
We should’ve got more of Gorr’s backstory.
I wish they showed how he got his new armor, the small guardians takes weren’t bad. A little bit of me felt it wasn’t needed but that’s to set them for the next movie.

Thor 4 shoulda been way more emotional given the story.

Imagine if they woulda focused on all the emotional meat they had. Esp given Thors backstory.

Unless I missed something.......
We didnt see how Selvig or Darcy reacted to Janes death.

Didnt see Thor mourning over her death.

Shorty just turned to gold dust like Odin

Didnt know the kids name was literally Love.

I died when the goats ran into that moon :lol:

This film with Thor 2s tone woulda been :wow:

This thread became toxic as hell.

We (I especially for myself) have to keep perspective that this is Niketalk a bunch of grown men discussing things. When things were fun and positive like the run up to Infinity War (good times in here, every week I posted posters for all the movies when we focused on a particular MCU movies for that week).

Please remember the MCU is literally based on comics for CHILDREN, if you’re going to complain and ***** about everything you don’t like guess what there are tons of other media to consume that you could enjoy. This thread is all about who hates Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel but it’s veiled racism, (edit and homophobic) and misogynistic themes in here.

I’ll probably be back when Black Panther hits, but this thread took a turn for the worst. Y’all be good and take care and if you’re upset at the MCU remember it’s just movies based on childrens comics. Take care

Last edited:
Thread became toxic because someone shared an opinion on whether a movie or series is trash and blames race on it ………….
Not our fault Ms Marvel is trash, or Captain Marvel or Iron Fist or Inhumans. You want to cape for trash be my guess. Garbage bro.
1657387828916.gif

Take care fam. Guess we gotta praise Marvel for anything they release.

Last edited:
Thread became toxic because someone shared an opinion on whether a movie or series is trash and blames race on it ………….
Not our fault Ms Marvel is trash, or Captain Marvel or Iron Fist or Inhumans. You want to cape for trash be my guess. Garbage bro.
1657387828916.gif

Take care fam. Guess we gotta praise Marvel for anything they release.
I'll bring the guitar.

Attachments

• 2L91.gif
    2L91.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 238
This thread became toxic as hell.

We (I especially for myself) have to keep perspective that this is Niketalk a bunch of grown men discussing things. When things were fun and positive like the run up to Infinity War (good times in here, every week I posted posters for all the movies when we focused on a particular MCU movies for that week).

Please remember the MCU is literally based on comics for CHILDREN, if you’re going to complain and ***** about everything you don’t like guess what there are tons of other media to consume that you could enjoy. This thread is all about who hates Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel but it’s veiled racism, (edit and homophobic) and misogynistic themes in here.

I’ll probably be back when Black Panther hits, but this thread took a turn for the worst. Y’all be good and take care and if you’re upset at the MCU remember it’s just movies based on childrens comics. Take care
AffectionatePaleIndianringneckparakeet-max-1mb.gif

This your 1st time in a big NT thread? 😆 It's not NT if someone/something is not getting slandered :nthat:

Don't worry. You'll get your kumbaya utopia when more F4 news is revealed. Comic Con is in 2 weeks. Maybe you'll get your bootlicking from us then :smh:

Back
Top Bottom