WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Just curious how would y’all rate New Mutants. Mind you coming from Fox, I thought that was fairly a decent movie, definitely re watchable in my opinion compared to other movies associated with Marvel. The chick that played Magik, definitely would love to see her in the MCU. But everyone has their opinion.

New Mutants scale 1-10

I give it a 6.5 - 7.
Only my opinion though.
4 out of 10. no replay value for me. Id' rather watch.....

Reactions: DLF
Caught Love & Thunder with my brother today.

Overall I enjoyed it but it wasn't better than Ragnarok and I can understand some of the criticisms of it.

The movie felt rushed a bit to me especially with Gorr's story arc.

Thor went full CW Barry Allen and was able to talk Gorr down resulting in quickest heel to face turn I've seen since the Big Show.

The comedy was alright but definitely seemed more forced in this one.

Stormbringer getting in it's feelings about Thor's infatuation with Mjolnir. :lol:

The screaming goats got me too :lol:

The Jane storyline was whatever but at least they added closure to that situation.

Interesting where they go in the next film with Zeus and Hercules setting up to be the main antagonists.

Also doing some goggles, it turns out the little girl who plays Gorr's daughter Love is Chris Hemsworth's daughter IRL.

Ill add a spoiler this time

I was dying when Zeus did all the twirling of the thunderbolt theatrically just to tell Thor "no", I love that kinda weird humor. I still cant believe they got away with showing Thors bare *** and bringing up orgies 3 times in that one scene, they were really pushing the PG-13 envelope

The orgy line(s) were horrible.

The orgy line(s) were horrible.
I rewatched Ragnarok a few nights ago and never realized they referenced an orgy there too

Thor:
[aboard the Commodore] Where are the weapons on this thing?!

Valkyrie:
THERE AREN'T ANY! IT'S A LEISURE VESSEL!

Thor:
Say what?!

Valkyrie:
THE GRANDMASTER USES IT FOR HIS GOOD TIMES! ORGIES AND STUFF!

Bruce Banner:
DID SHE JUST SAY THE GRANDMASTER USES IT FOR ORGIES?!

Thor:
[to Banner] Yeah. Better not touch anything.

Yeah, that was whatever. But then they thought it was a good idea to throw it in the movie a few more times.

The lines Taika gave Natalie Portman were so damn cringe and the overall dialogue felt lazy AF.

Taika even managed to make the Guardians of the Galaxy more campy and cornier than Gunn has. He didn’t even bring them back into the fold at the end, which was teed up perfectly for them to be.

Last edited:
one word to describe this movie is GOOFY lol

But I’m the real simply because is a marvel film ya now expect greatness from every project and if they don’t deliver ya wanna cry about it…lol

The tone of Thor 1 & 2 would've worked much better for a God butcher. Marvel goofed :smh:
I don't feel like they made Gorr feel like much of a threat and they didn't build him at all. Half assed and rushed. His little shadow monsters were trash

The first scene really set the tone. So random, silly and over the top. The sword coming to him too was just odd. I thought he was hallucinating

His story arc didn't fit in with the tone at all

I don't feel like they made Gorr feel like much of a threat and they didn't build him at all. Half assed and rushed. His little shadow monsters were trash

The first scene really set the tone. So random, silly and over the top. The sword coming to him too was just odd. I thought he was hallucinating

His story arc didn't fit in with the tone at all
did it even make sense how Jodie Foster was able to wield Mjolnir?

yea the worthiness thing didn’t make much sense. Like Thor had the ability to override the chant Odin put on it initially? Lol

Did they break up before or after AoU

Mjolnir calling for her made sense as that’s how she got it in the comics but there’s a lot missing

If The Butcher and Hughie took the serum, Clarence need to do something or all he’s gonna be doing in the next ensemble movie is sitting out like the Defenders did in the Thanos fights.

Guy is wayyyy out of his league in Phase 4 and up if he was getting waxed by teenagers on his own show.

Back
Top Bottom