WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

dude keep asking why adults doesnt like marvel but dude spends as much time whining about other adults instead of minding his own business but then has no issue bashing dc :rofl: which he probably never ever seen

also acts like threads gon die without him :rofl:

thread isnt even toxic at all in comparison to other NT threads, not even close

dudes too sensitive not just to be on NT but to be online in general if he is an adult getting so upset at other adults that he throws a tantrum and rake his ball and goes home :rofl:

good riddance

someone in here said something about DC and I replied DC sucks in here.

I don’t go there and troll like half the people in here

someone in here said something about DC and I replied DC sucks in here.

I don’t go there and troll like half the people in here

right… so its better to troll a thread/movie in another thread/movie? anyone can apply the same sh*tty logic you do for marvel to dc… your reasoning goes beyond just going to this thread too

and its not trolling if people genuinely dislike the film, theyre just talking here but you take offense on it like its your child being abused

i dont understand why this is something you cant comprehend

and again if it offends you so much, there’s the door… still not sure hwy you’re keep replying after saying you hate it here so much

i can go deeper and write a damn novel but its really a waste of time

If Cap 4 flops they’re gonna end up with just the X-Men/FF shared universe that Fox wanted to do years back.
I mean it’s not like they’re going to stop making movies for these other characters.

There’s going to be an Eternals 2 and 3, Shang-Chi 2 & 3, BP 3, third Captain Marvel movie, third Dr. Strange movie.

So I don’t see how they’re gonna be left with X-Men and F4. Especially if they start doing stuff like giving movies to certain characters or groups that have series.

Not to mention the dozens of other IP.

Last edited:
1657415224143.gif

Last edited:
Just finished seeing it I liked it
I still do t understand the hammer situation though we literally seen Cap use the hammer in
End Game

Endgame mjolnir was pulled from the past during the events of Thor 2 and returned by Steve at the end.

This one was the main timeline hammer that Hela broke in Ragnarok. I guess Jane got them to combine again and Thor will be dual wielding going forward.

Thor 5 better include Beta Ray William finally getting Stormbringer tho. It’s been far too long.

Back
Top Bottom