WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

That’s funny because he was legit the reason I even looked into what the hell they were actually *possibly* doing because I had just finished watching Stuber and then this dude started posting his shirtless pics.

It just wasn’t adding up when I saw a vid of him and he was hooked up to some vibrating machines talkin’ bout that’s how he was getting jacked:lol:
I kinda wish when the actors do the press tour for these movies, interviewers will actually ask them about their juicing but they’d be blacklisted from interviewing people. The youtube channel More Plates, More Dates talks about all this stuff.

hulks been completely nerfed, dont hold your breathe for a WW Hulk any time soon

Isn’t Professor Hulk always weaker than Savage Hulk? And isn’t WorldBreaker Hulk the strongest of them all? When he rages back out, he’ll be above them all again.

Cmon, Universal give the rights back.

So She-Hulk will be on Thursday's now. Why the move?

They even ran Obi-Won at the same time as Ms. Marvel, so don't get it.

PO

I think they made the right decision not too, but with how Thor has been handled post Endgame it can be debated. :lol:

Reading that though, the biggest takeaway I have is Feige is willing to do whatever if it means the end product benefits from it, which is cool to see.

PO

Never noticed you had my nephew as your avatar.

Dejounte is your nephew for real? :wow:
Lifelong Spurs fan, so he def represented for the team/culture & I expected him to be there longer, but TGITG. :ohwell:

Now that he is gone though, I will be changing the avi soon. :lol:

PO

i think my list would go (with NWH the undisputed #1 and the last 3 could probably flip around depending on my mood)

NWH
Shang-Chi
MoM
T:L&T
Eternals
BW

then BP2 is probably gon' surpass NWH or be #2 of all phase 4 films

Movie so bad they had to throw a sess scene in there to do Gemma like that...SMH...

Also foh with the platonic vibes, my guy Gilgamesh gilgasmashed...
Speaking of Wong, I didn’t know that was him in Prometheus. I wonder if they paid him to gain weight too? Or is it just the outfit?

Benedict Wong looked obese when he was in the Marco Polo show.
24A07998-1698-42F1-9259-3DB5AF84B3F2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom