WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

It’s still a worthwhile risk for me because the turn 7 allows me enough moves to lay down enough 3 energy cards to get boosted by Wong/surfer on the last turn

Brood in one lane + three 3-energy cards in another lane is usually enough for me to win out. I got up to rank 80 for the season using this strat so far .

90% of the time that I play Wong early, I get hit with a rogue/enchantress/cosmo 0]
I’m learning to use Psylocke turn 2 to drop Wong turn 3. That gives me a buffer to draw Msytique and if I get Cosmo/Entrantress etc, drop Blue Marvel turn 5 and Msytique turn 6 plus more lower drops

I’m learning to use Psylocke turn 2 to drop Wong turn 3. That gives me a buffer to draw Msytique and if I get Cosmo/Entrantress etc, drop Blue Marvel turn 5 and Msytique turn 6 plus more lower drops
Man i would love to have mystique or even absorbing man :lol:

Opponent laid down giganto, infinaut, and devil Dino w/ moon girl in separate lanes. I know they feel sick rn

C5B57294-2D5E-4648-BD22-D74C9AB685F0.jpeg

1672079568761.gif

rfx45 rfx45 amitt5504 amitt5504 have you guys hit Infinite before? I might have an outside chance of getting to 90 this season but that’s about it.

Highest I’ve gotten is 62. I don’t be snapping as often as I should

I’m at 60 now with the Wongoing Spectrum list. Still missing the 1/2 pieces to put it over the top

Feels weird not having Ross be a Hulk villain
I've given up on that.

Arch enemies have bad track records. They're all just Marvel villains now. Tony never rivaled The Mandarin. OG Cap faced the Red Skull once. Only Thor had Loki but he turned in to more of an ally. Spidey only knows the Green Goblin cuz of multiversal antics.

Its created unexpected but dope rivalries though like Tony vs. Thanos.

Leader and Thunderbolt being antagonists in a Cap movie should be good though. Especially Ross as president. He can do something much worse than a registration act. Knowing he's president makes me feel he'll be similar to Redford's role in TWS but more powerful.

I thought he'd remain in the shadows doing black ops ****. Crazy if the president becomes the Red Hulk.

Last edited:
Villains and anti-villains. Most of the cast has already popped up in the mcu.

Shame they're not going go be able to pull off the same Thunderbolts twist when it first came out.

Last edited:
Once I hit 50 the game got noticably harder to me :lol:
It becomes a slog because at the higher levels, everyone is just using whatever meta deck is popular at the moment and it gets hard to move up without the right cards.

I can’t wait for unranked battles to get put in so I can test decks out without having to worry about losing rank :lol:

nah, never hit infinite, its impossible unless you’re like these twitch/yt players that play the game all day long

its all about knowing when to snap and when to retreat, once you get to 50+, you’d want to do more retreating than snapping and dont let your curiosity get the best of you and think “i could win this”

pretty much if you dont have the card wave you aint gon win muhc in the higher tiers, its the one staple in all meta decks it seems

nah, never hit infinite, its impossible unless you’re like these twitch/yt players that play the game all day long

its all about knowing when to snap and when to retreat, once you get to 50+, you’d want to do more retreating than snapping and dont let your curiosity get the best of you and think “i could win this”

pretty much if you dont have the card wave you aint gon win muhc in the higher tiers, its the one staple in all meta decks it seems
One of my homies hit infinite but he’s been at home on paternity leave lol. We have a Snap group chat and mans be texting at 4am sometimes.

Other than that the best folks I know bounce from 70s-80s.

I actually just unlocked Wave but i be shook to use any high power cards before the 6th turn because of Shang Chi so i dont use her.

Villains and anti-villains. Most of the cast has already popped up in the mcu.

Shame they're not going go be able to pull off the the same Thunderbolts twist when it first came out.

I have that first issue somewhere in my storage, 13 year old me was shocked and appalled :lol:

i get that but shang-chi is used less and less from what ive noticed as more cards come out, got to make room

it also works with lower power cards like wave + sera is an op combo

plus wave also works in using her in turn5 and screwing over your opponent if they plan to play more than one card in the last turn, i just got screwed over as i was dependent on surfer+another card as a turn6 play

and galactus has 60% win rate because of wave w/ death

If you see Wave drop and these still an empty location, get the Comso down ASAP lol

Also, Hobgoblin/GG works too but you need priority to stop Galactus. If you don’t, you basically are filling that lane before they could

Back
Top Bottom