WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

:lol: @ Tiamut island.

That's how they casually reinserting the celestial in to continuity :lol:

all in on tiamut island

1672107042777.jpeg

1672107074221.jpeg

1672107163017.gif

re: marvelsnap

whoever created morag can go straight to hell

also a giant issue with leader, and why dude needs to be nerfed or just removed from game, he copies the card even after theyve been powered up so he copied my storm and kilmonger after its been buffed by my surfer and then on his side it then activates the power again and gets another buff from surfer so its even more op than the og it copied…. ridiculous

FDBE2FC6-9DEB-4197-917A-03E38276B1A8.jpeg

Last edited:
Ive been getting whooped consistently the last couple days. Might be time to run a themed deck. Ive been running with a mix of power + sabotage cards for a while but they not working out anymore.

my goal wa sjust to get to diamond (60) to get the free variant and i did so im pretty much just finishing up the mission and then logging out

re: marvelsnap

whoever created morag can go straight to hell

also a giant issue with leader, and why dude needs to be nerfed or just removed from game, he copies the card even after theyve been powered up so he copied my storm and kilmonger after its been buffed by my surfer and then on his side it then activates the power again and gets another buff from surfer so its even more op than the og it copied…. ridiculous

FDBE2FC6-9DEB-4197-917A-03E38276B1A8.jpeg
Morag is for zoo decks and stuff like Dr Doom and Tiger/Odin to shine

Leader is so stupid but I’ve won my fair share and also lost my fair share. I have multiple T6 plays now and it’s usually the opposite of what they want to do

B4F4276B-DC59-4F60-B638-38B3118969BC.jpeg

Depending on if I have Spectrum by T5 (Chavez the guaranteed T6 draw), I can have Ironman or BM as my T5 with Mystique T6 with a Mr Fantastic to stop the Leader.

wong doesnt seem to fit that deck, whose reveal is he gon double up on? i get it that he gets buffed by spectrum but 4-3 doesnt seem worth it, no?

am i missing something?

i think invisible woman would be good with that deck, most try to counter it with cosmo but if you got all ongoing in there then theyre screwed

i want to try that deck but i dont have mystique yet, might make one with iw+moongirl+dino in place of armor/wong/mystique…

wong doesnt seem to fit that deck, whose reveal is he gon double up on? i get it that he gets buffed by spectrum but 4-3 doesnt seem worth it, no?

am i missing something?

i think invisible woman would be good with that deck, most try to counter it with cosmo but if you got all ongoing in there then theyre screwed

i want to try that deck but i dont have mystique yet, might make one with iw+moongirl+dino in place of armor/wong/mystique…
so Wong gets a +4 from Spectrum as well as the others. For example i always have Wong on his own lane and if I don’t have Spectrum, it’s just bait to have them commit a Cosmo. The next is play is some combination of BM and IM with Mystique copying or the other

Pass, he wants too much control to make his mediocre lane.
He just finally wants to be a star to match his fame/ego.

I think he got humbled enough with this Black Adam/DC/Gunn experience.

Plus he had this talk with Feige more than 10 years ago. Now Kevin is in an even bigger position to tell an A-list star NO and not be questioned.

I think the Rock will know his role and shut his mouth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom