WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Since it sells to hate, what does Disney have to do to get in on that money? Especially since it's been tank after tank.

What are you talking about? The films have all been financially successful. What movie would you say tank in phase 4?

Ill add this last part, it seems as if the MCU is stuck in the culture war that has been waging and Disney is a big part of it.
This one chick I know thats a conservative saying that she is at war with Disney, at first I laughed it off and then I found out that Ron DeSantis is like AT WAR WITH DISNEY.

Like homeboy wrongly up there just said "its been tank after tank" , bro the lowest earning recent Marvel movie was Eternals and they made $401 mil against a $200 mil budget and thats reasonably sucessful.

As the other homeboy said about the youtuber "Lmao. Son made one none hateful video, saw it did no numbers and went right back to it.", it sells to hate and have outrage against Marvel and Disney

The average MCU movie made $920 mil

The average DCU (or whatever its called made $560 mil

As long as Marvel doesnt suck as bad as DC im good lol.

51047452-B9A5-4212-A321-9ED324D38B5C.jpeg

BRO.

Go back to my post and read the first sentence and word

PART of it is (I even put PART in caps)

meaning, im not blaming all criticism on diversity but PART of it.

Jesus lol
as some people mentioned, a great deal has more to do with the content/storytelling rather than racism, sexism or lgbtq theme. Black Panther 1 for one negates that assumption that it has to do with race. WandaVision and even Scarlett Witch also negates that about sexism. also, it doesn't help changing a established characters' half a century's persona for the sake of new limited audience due to politics. Captain Marvel isn't criticized just because the leading character is a woman but rather people not liking Brie. Miss Marvel isn't criticized because the lead character Pakistani but rather the content doesn't appeal to the target audience. She-Hulk is criticized because they made the character lame. just look at Thor: L&T which is your typical superhero movie. people rarely care whatever the sexual orientation of Valkyrie is nor having a Lady Thor in L&T. it was just a lame movie. this is what happens when you don't have any great ideas for a new movie and just rely on whatever is out there and re-purpose established icons.

What tank after tank?

Maybe tank was the wrong word. I meant the MCU is basically in Transformers territory where they’ll make money just because people are conditioned to watch the movies but phase 4/5 is still nothing but mid content, outside of NWH and maybe Loki, no matter how hard people die for this stuff.

But we all know where us regulars generally stand on the MCU quality, so I don’t even know why I’m chiming in on this dead horse of a subject. I’ll just say I’ll respectfully agree to disagree if I have a different opinion from someone. I’ll be back in this thread when there’s something new to talk about GoT vol 3.

Im about 3/4 through this video and :wow:

Ive always heard of this but never actually researched the plot

Man......the possibilities.

Just keep Taika away from THIS. :lol:

They better have ALL hands on deck for this.

Im about 3/4 through this video and :wow:

Ive always heard of this but never actually researched the plot

Man......the possibilities.

Just keep Taika away from THIS. :lol:

They better have ALL hands on deck for this.

It’s probably not going to be THAT, more like this one….

…I hope its this one.

It’s probably not going to be THAT, more like this one….

…I hope its this one.

I have absolutely no doubt for this movie(s) they’re going to mix both together.

They already name dropped incursions so I know the multiverse will start to die and only one universe will be left standing. The way they’re doing the multiverse I figure the Beyonder (the bad thing coming if Kang wasn’t released) is going to do the whole good vs evil thing and pluck heroes from all over the multiverse to fight each other like the OG SW.

And like I’m both versions Dr. Doom will get the power and be the god of the universe for a bit before Reed and the Avengers beat him.

This is an easy way to create a new MCU that doesn’t reboot the history, brings in mutants, and whoever else wasn’t in it originally.

Also leaves it up to them if they want to recast some roles like Tony Stark, T’Challa, and Rogers (and Drax and whoever else is leaving).

Last edited:
I have absolutely no doubt for this movie(s) they’re going to mix both together.

They already name dropped incursions so I know the multiverse will start to die and only one universe will be left standing. The way they’re doing the multiverse I figure the Beyonder (the bad thing coming if Kang wasn’t released) is going to do the whole good vs evil thing and pluck heroes from all over the multiverse to fight each other like the OG SW.

And like I’m both versions Dr. Doom will get the power and be the god of the universe for a bit before Reed and the Avengers beat him.

This is an easy way to create a new MCU that doesn’t reboot the history, brings in mutants, and whoever else wasn’t in it originally.

Also leaves it up to them if they want to recast some roles like Tony Stark, T’Challa, and Rogers (and Drax and whoever else is leaving).
As long as they don’t do goofy disco Beyonder.

Back
Top Bottom