WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Happy 40th birthday to Lupita Nyong'o.

MV5BMTY5MzcwMTE4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDc2MDM5NDM@.jpg

MV5BZjYwYjJhMmUtYzE1Yi00M2I4LWE2OWYtZTNlOTYzZDliOGE3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

This woulda been DOPE!

To have the 3 Kangs from the post credit scene start out from the Trophy Room showing all the Avengers artifacts, then walk out to the COK.
Indeed.

I didn’t expect them to have Thanos snap everyone away & they did that.

Then in Ant-Man, I didn’t expect to see the
Council of Kangs scene from the comics.

So, I just think the possibilities that epic comic moments get created for the big screen are higher in this era.

PO

Happy 40th birthday to Lupita Nyong'o.

MV5BMTY5MzcwMTE4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDc2MDM5NDM@.jpg

MV5BZjYwYjJhMmUtYzE1Yi00M2I4LWE2OWYtZTNlOTYzZDliOGE3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg
That scene in Haiti when the queen goes to visitor her and all we see the profile from the back. I was like DAMN who is that, she turned around. :smh: Didn't even know she was carryin all that wagon in Us.

That vid made me realize something, I think Marvel is kinda leaning, maybe even depending on the idea everyone know where all this is leading. He mentioned seeing the Infinity Stones and feeling bad. If you knew the stories, that wasn’t really a shocker.

This dude gets it.

Since the MCU is diversifying and going in a more liberal leaning direction with their stories I realize the hate and pettiness had 10 folded.

Remember Avengers 1 (which is still one of the greatest movies ever made) was 5 white guys and 1 white woman. Look at the hate that She-Hulk got, like there are people who HATED that show. Why? because they call out incel and misogyny culture. The MCU has a target on their back for a while now and its the trendy thing to do to DESPISE them.

I tell people to go take a walk outside and smell some roses lol, some of these people have issues man and need therapy

This dude gets it.

1677781681412.png

also, this dude does not get it. He makes troll content that blast everything as "they suck", all I did was click his videos and this is the first thing I see.

It sells to trash something, the internet is full of hate. People rather indulge in things that they dont like rather than indulging in things they find entertaining. Ive complained about it before, but some people in here say im crazy lol.

This is the new normal folks, just enjoy the things you enjoy and try to avoid the haters, because the haters are LOUD

Since the MCU is diversifying and going in a more liberal leaning direction with their stories I realize the hate and pettiness had 10 folded.

Remember Avengers 1 (which is still one of the greatest movies ever made) was 5 white guys and 1 white woman. Look at the hate that She-Hulk got, like there are people who HATED that show. Why? because they call out incel and misogyny culture. The MCU has a target on their back for a while now and its the trendy thing to do to DESPISE them.

I tell people to go take a walk outside and smell some roses lol, some of these people have issues man and need therapy
Are you saying it's a race issue?

Are you saying it's a race issue?

PART of it its diversifying, more races, more LGBT, more women. More diversity

Eternals had a gay kiss - THEY BLASTED IT
Captain Marvel came out. - lol poor Brie Larson
She-Hulk - I dont even have explain. This one takes the cake, it was unrelenting
Thor - Love x Thunder - got it not the greatest movie, but them exploring the lgbt of Valkyie and Korg definately had a lot to do with the hate.

Ironheart when that comes out will be REVIEW BOMBED to hell and you know why.

The one Marvel movie that came out in Phase 4 with damn near no criticism was Spider-man No Way Home. Don't get me wrong I loved the movie and was top tier, but having the stereotypical white male lead and bringing back his beloved white male other Spider men left no room for criticism.

As I said previously, the leaders of the Inifinity Saga are all gone, (white male leads) and they are ushering more diversity and a loud corner of criticism is gonna be louder.

As I said, if you dont love the recent movies fine its ok, but the way these people are coming at Marvel Studios you cannot say those bigots dont have an agenda and they are not loud as hell.

As a blackman I disagree. Black Panther 1 did amazing numbers, so did Shang Chi.

The problem with the MCU as it stands is horrible writing, lack of direction and not moving the story as a whole forward. It’s just not good right now. Blaming race or LBGT is silly.

As a blackman I disagree. Black Panther 1 did amazing numbers, so did Shang Chi.

The problem with the MCU as it stands is horrible writing, lack of direction and not moving the story as a whole forward. It’s just not good right now. Blaming race or LBGT is silly.

BRO.

Go back to my post and read the first sentence and word

PART of it is (I even put PART in caps)

meaning, im not blaming all criticism on diversity but PART of it.

Jesus lol

I think the bigger point is that Disney has just made more whiffs recently, yet attention-seeking/incel-like fans have tied that to Disney's decision to diversify with its casting and storytelling, instead of admitting their god Feige and Co. aren't perfect. It just appears releasing too much content on Disney+ impacted the quality of their stuff, which may be why they've come out and mentioned how there'll be less shows moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom