WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Infinity War is still the perfect film to me, I remember a quote that said something alongs the lines of "Marvel promised, and Marvel DELIVERED"

The hype going into Infinity War (especially in here) was off the charts, and for Marvel to come through and delivered on that promise and to meet damn near all expectations I still give my hats off to them.

Avengers 1 and Infinity War im still amazed at how to managed to pack all those storylines and delivered a great film from start to finish.

Infinity War is a 10/10, while Avengers 1 is a 9/10

Endgame was great too, that final 1/3rd is still the greatest ending to a movie ever, but overall Infinity War got it beat

We’re all expecting the good guys to win, Thor comes beats his *** and status quo. Then he drops the line and snaps his fingers and everyone is like :wow: and we’re all looking at each other “wtf do we do now?!” Lol
Now imagine Marvel took that same risk in Endgame and let Thanos snap a 2nd time to reset the whole universe.

Attachments

• 61485368.jpg
    61485368.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 141
I just thought about something. Why didn’t Thanos snap away half of the universe AND the Avengers???

Blade 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything marvel has done since
I actually favor the second over the first movie 🤷🏾‍♂️
Tobey’s Spider-Man 2 was better than both, and probably the best Marvel movie outside the MCU. Well, that was once outside the MCU.

Back
Top Bottom