WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Jonathan Majors Dropped By Manager; Marvel Said To Have Had "Zero Conversations" About Replacing Him As Kang​

I see after the Gunn tweets they're doing a shrewd wait and see approach. I'm sure Feige got ahead of that and with Bob back he's given him the leeway.

Similar to Ezra Miller, they can wait it out. Not have Kang show up for like 2 years and then bring him back when they need him. I don't think I've seen anything that says he's even in Loki s2.

Last edited:
AA549364-7FBE-466D-9084-534EBEFDDCE8.jpeg

Similar to Ezra Miller, they can wait it out. Not have Kang show up for like 2 years and then bring him back when they need him. I don't think I've seen anything that says he's even in Loki s2.

he is in loki s2 and will appear as multiple variants... supposedly... because the plot has to do with loki and mobius tracking down kangs like the end credit scened from quantumania... for now

probably gon depend how big of a role he has and how much they can cut but if the plot evolves around him, i dont see them changing anything outside of reshooting the whole season which is never happening

He’s in the end credit scene for antman Quantumania which is lifted directly from Loki 2

Matthew Lawrence: ‘My Agency Fired Me’ After I Refused to ‘Take My Clothes Off for an Award-Winning Director’​

Actor Matthew Lawrence opened the April 28 episode of his Brotherly Love podcast on a serious note, reflecting on the #MeToo movement and his own experience with sexual harassment in Hollywood.

On the show, co-hosted by his brothers, fellow actors Joey and Andrew Lawrence, the 43-year-old actor recounts his experience refusing to engage with a director involved with a Marvel project, who asked Lawrence to take his clothes off during a meeting.

“There’s been many times in my life where I’ve been propositioned to get a huge role,” Lawrence says on the podcast. “I lost my agency because I went to the hotel room” where, the actor alleges, a prominent director “showed up in his robe, asked me to take my clothes off, said he needed to take Polaroids of me and said if I did X, Y and Z, I would be the next Marvel character.”

Lawrence alleges that his agency (which he did not identify by name) ended up firing him because he left the hotel room.

Can ima

Matthew Lawrence: ‘My Agency Fired Me’ After I Refused to ‘Take My Clothes Off for an Award-Winning Director’​

Actor Matthew Lawrence opened the April 28 episode of his Brotherly Love podcast on a serious note, reflecting on the #MeToo movement and his own experience with sexual harassment in Hollywood.

On the show, co-hosted by his brothers, fellow actors Joey and Andrew Lawrence, the 43-year-old actor recounts his experience refusing to engage with a director involved with a Marvel project, who asked Lawrence to take his clothes off during a meeting.

“There’s been many times in my life where I’ve been propositioned to get a huge role,” Lawrence says on the podcast. “I lost my agency because I went to the hotel room” where, the actor alleges, a prominent director “showed up in his robe, asked me to take my clothes off, said he needed to take Polaroids of me and said if I did X, Y and Z, I would be the next Marvel character.”

Lawrence alleges that his agency (which he did not identify by name) ended up firing him because he left the hotel room.
Can imagine him as Bucky, tbh. Similar look to Sebastian Stan.

I see after the Gunn tweets they're doing a shrewd wait and see approach. I'm sure Feige got ahead of that and with Bob back he's given him the leeway.

Hes definitely gonna be in loki and Kang Dynasty drops in May 2025. They probably start shooting that this year. If they delay that film it probably delays Secret Wars. They need to skip the Kang Dynasty and jump straight to Secret Wars.

Hes definitely gonna be in loki and Kang Dynasty drops in May 2025. They probably start shooting that this year. If they delay that film it probably delays Secret Wars. They need to skip the Kang Dynasty and jump straight to Secret Wars.
From the way they're doing things Kang Dynasty leads directly in to Secret Wars.

They're not scrapping a whole movie instead of just replacing one actor.

Her saying its clobbering time will be hilarious :lol:

Time to just name names at this point. Agency included.

Taking polaroids of naked actors after promising them big roles is nasty.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom