WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Should could be Ben Grimm love interest who is blind. Alicia Masters. ….. Ashton Kutcher still gonna be Doom. I told y’all.

reed and thing casting rumors sound like garbage. Just cast the It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia people. DeVito can play any of the roles.

Just came back. Really good movie, probably the best MCU movie since No Way Home (low bar). Hit every emotional beat with the usual James Gunn flair.

The Rocket story. :frown:

I don't want to spoil anyone, but taking younger kids might cause some issues during certain parts. A little rough (but good)

Here
1B019130-55F6-40FD-B7FA-0A064F5227F2.jpeg

Attachments

• 34602595-943B-4347-BD3B-9EB3A3AD1598.jpeg
    34602595-943B-4347-BD3B-9EB3A3AD1598.jpeg
    371.4 KB · Views: 108
id say its definitely the best since endgame

7.83 out of 8 to me

just entertaining and emotional through 2.5 hours, great action too

is how they changed adam warlock, i get it they explained he was still a kid and why he is like that but the character with the same characteristic seems redundant in gunns world, another dumb guy acting dumb... could have done without him or at least as a different guy

not a nitpick but was super surprised gunn gave all of them a happy ending and no one died but ill take it

and it looks like pratt/starlord is going to have a role moving forward while others are just unsure while batista and saldana seems to be for sure done

id say its definitely the best since endgame

7.83 out of 8 to me

just entertaining and emotional through 2.5 hours, great action too

is how they changed adam warlock, i get it they explained he was still a kid and why he is like that but the character with the same characteristic seems redundant in gunns world, another dumb guy acting dumb... could have done without him or at least as a different guy

not a nitpick but was super surprised gunn gave all of them a happy ending and no one died but ill take it

and it looks like pratt/starlord is going to have a role moving forward while others are just unsure while batista and saldana seems to be for sure done

yea he was a huge letdown

i guess we’ll see if they develop him

Back
Top Bottom