WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

After a 5 minute battle, then the camera focuses on Spidey and his high school adventures ensues with the whole Civil War events happening in the background.

We all knew this was going to happen right? I clearly did. Civil War is just the working title of this film, Spidey is clearly the star

Finally. You two understand.

Last edited:
Oh and yeah I was mistaken about the last movie having influence of the committee. Seems that will be Dr. Strange. So Cap Marvel, BP, Inhumans will all be on Feige, Victoria Alonso, and that other guy whose name I forget.

Misty is the one dating Iron Fist in the comics now, right?
Well yeah they use to be together, right now they're not and haven been for a while. That might change when the IF show starts though.

And you post no link or pic of the woman :smh:

Im on mobile and hate cutting and pasting links. Plus u guys have just beeen going bonkers with the wall of text. I wanted to be first to break the story
Oh okay. That's understandable.

Last edited:
Then he just happens to get thrown through a wormhole towards the end of an adventure and ends up on Sakaar???
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
Or maybe the hulk runs into them on Sakaar and they have the obedience discs on them. Hulk fights all the Guardians of the Galaxy and removes their discs 
nerd.gif
....it can't be the surfer

Oh and yeah I was mistaken about the last movie having influence of the committee. Seems that will be Dr. Strange. So Cap Marvel, BP, Inhumans will all be on Feige, Victoria Alonso, and that other guy whose name I forget.

Well yeah they use to be together, right now they're not and haven been for a while. That might change when the IF show starts though.

she was doing her bantu knots pretty recently iirc... idk though i literally know nothing about the two of them

View media item 1698477

Then he just happens to get thrown through a wormhole towards the end of an adventure and ends up on Sakaar??? :nerd: :smokin
Or maybe the hulk runs into them on Sakaar and they have the obedience discs on them. Hulk fights all the Guardians of the Galaxy and removes their discs :nerd: ....it can't be the surfer
What? :lol: The Hulk would kill them. Surfer (and Bill) could take those bows. Hard to believe Gamora, Peter, Rocket, and even the aggressive Drax could take the Hulk taking those obedience discs off. Only Groot survives.

At this point I'm tired of fans campaigning for Planet Hulk and the inevitable WWH story line. It's a great comic story but it feels like since the MCU became the MCU ppl have been wanting this.

I'd rather just have Maestro show up, be a villain, and beat the **** out of everybody. Then Hulk shows up to defeat him, revealing that the Maestro had the time gem somehow. Of course in my head this would be an Avengers movie with heavy focus on the Hulk/Banner. Lot of character development for him.

Just throwing around ideas man 
laugh.gif
 In the comic the worm hole made him weak so maybe they could put up a little fight. 

Honestly don't think Planet Hulk is a good fit for the MCU.

And yes, I'm saying this knowing that the GotG movie verse is part of the MCU

I might feel a little different if the Hulk has been showing signs of higher intelligence/a more distinct personality but so far there's been nothing to distinguish Hulk from a gorilla.

Last edited:
do Planet hulk, then lead it to World war hulk.......
movie of the CENTURY

(my fav comic run of recent time)

she was doing her bantu knots pretty recently iirc... idk though i literally know nothing about the two of them

View media item 1698477
Secret Wars stories.

Happening in what's basically different universes. In that one they're still a couple and are married and have a kid I think.

Damn, other studios would sell their soul to have a billion dollar franchise.

Avengers: Age Of Ultron Was Considered A Failure At Disney – And What Happened Next

The split between Marvel CEO Isaac Perlmutter and Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige has seen the film side of Marvel Studios moved away from Perlmutter’s purview. But what triggered it?

I understand from a Disney sources that, though the two have been at loggerheads for a while, it came to a head over one project, Avengers: Age Of Ultron.

Because, although the film made a lot of money and got okay reviews, it didn’t make enough money. Or get as good reviews as the first. People, basically, didn’t go back for seconds.

And as a result, at Disney, it has been dubbed a failure. Which enabled Kevin Feige to use it leverage to push out Isaac Perlmutter, without whom there wouldn’t even be a Marvel Studios. And forced the disbanding of the Marvel Creative Committee a few months ago.

Welll. I do see it from Marvel's p.o.v.

AoU killed but money wise, didn't meet expectations

Their standards are different.

Wow, AOU was considered a failure. I watched it twice, it was worth a second viewing! lol.

I think given all the advertising for AoU, Marvel was probably expecting a 200 plus opening weekend and a 1.5 plus overall haul. Minimum. Were probably hoping that they would shatter that.

Last edited:
The plot thickens.

Like a soap opera now it seems things are leaning towards Feige being the evil mastermind, setting ppl up as fall guys.

Welcome To Feige Island – Why Kevin Feige Canned The Marvel Creative Committee Of Dan Buckley, Joe Quesada And Brian Bendis

Yesterday Drew Faraci broke the story that the Marvel Creative Committee has been disbanded at Marvel Studios.

It was a story I was also working on at the time and damn him for beating me to it. But with a campus full of sources and a variety of different takes on events, it takes time to parse out what is spin and wherein lies the truth.

It wouldn’t be a stretch to say that Drew’s sources appear closer to Kevin Feige‘s group. So here’s what I’ve been hearing and putting together.

Earlier, Bleeding Cool told you how Avengers: Age Of Ultron was considered a failure at Disney.

Let’s first talk about what we actually know and is part of the public record.The Marvel Creative Committee for years have been considered the caretakers of the Marvel brand. It’s publicly known that the MCC worked on more than just the films, they give creative advice on all of Marvel’s wider projects, from comic book events to games to toys to websites to television shows.. to films. you can readily look and find how Marvel has always touted collaboration as the key to their success. Not unlike other Disney companies Pixar, who follow the exact same model. I’ve always heard plenty of successful plot ideas, iconic moments and executions of characters have been attributed to Creative Committee’s collaboration with leaders of each division such as Feige. And their work, and influence within Marvel, along with creative department heads such as Feige, Head of TV Jeph Loeb and Marvel EIC Axel Alonso been supported by wholeheartedly Marvel CEO Isaac Perlmutter, because they have led to great success and – more importantly – profitability.

I’ve heard conflicting reports that for, some say six months, others a year to two years, Feige has been ignoring MCC sessions and has been methodically cutting the committee out.

“Suggestions” is the operative word here, Feige as the head of Marvel Studios has always made the final creative decisions. But Avengers: Age Of Ultron brought things to a head.

Full disclosure, I heard rumours long before the release of Avengers: Age Of Ultron, that extensive and expensive re-shoots on the movie could have been avoided if Feige had been receptive to notes. I couldn’t get verification at the time, but, in retrospect, the tea leaves seem to have fallen into place.

Could it be that Feige doesn’t want visible second guessing used by the powers that be at Disney – especially when it’s right?

Could those notes have saved millions of dollars?

Why else would the public finger-pointing be coming from Feige’s camp, other than to deflect blame in an attempt to amass power, curry public favour and create a bogeyman? Especially one who is as private as Isaac Perlmutter and won’t speak in public, even to defend himself.

It’s no secret that I’ve been no fan of Permutter on this site, but extensive and avoidable re-shoots? That’s exactly the kind of Hollywood expenditure that would raise the ire of any executive – especially Ike.

So it seems that this has all come to a head. Despite evidence to the contrary it looks like Feige managed to blame Perlmutter and anyone else outside of his division for any failure or mishap.

And so he was able to shut it down. It was the opening salvo in the war that last week saw Feige and Marvel Studios’ films taken out of Perlmutter’s purview, in favour of Disney.

The bigger question, is how did Feige manage to strong-arm Disney into this decision? Because it has left him, far more secure on “Feige Island” with less inconvenient critical voices. If Feige doesn’t answer to Marvel, who does he answer to?

As a former employee to Marvel’s film division said to me “if you want a target on your back, just say no to Kevin.”

Last week’s move was not the end. It was not even the beginning of the end. But maybe, just maybe, it’s the end of the beginning…
Some of the reasoning makes sense. Ike aint down with reshoots worth millions and been down for the collaborative effort.

If this is true Feige really got the juice now.

Last edited:
So the way I read that was, Feige is untouchable, even when he makes mistakes :lol:

Article kinda makes it seem like all the power has gone to Feige's head :nerd:

If Marvel is going to implode, at least let it happen after IW 2

Everything has been building up to that :lol:

Last edited:
Basically I don't mind the restructuring. If there was issues about money on casting Civil War, I happy that was fixed and shouldn't be as big an issue in future.

A big thing I can see it effecting is TV. According to that article, apparently Feige has already been controlling movies even around the Creative Committee anyways. So with the change, he will still continue to do his thing anyways in movies. But with movies off limits to the committee, more of their attention might go to TV. Maybe we ended up with more shows than the 5 we know about. It might lessen the likelyhood of Movie/TV crossovers, but I really don't see that as a bad thing. Anything in regards to TV crossovers was going to be a while before it actually happened, rightfully so.

Last edited:
Just throwing around ideas man :lol:  In the comic the worm hole made him weak so maybe they could put up a little fight. 

Very true. Or just have someone different there to fight the Hulk altogether. Planet Hulk is easily the greatest Hulk story of all time in my opinion, and even if you don't agree you can't argue with the fact that it was critically acclaimed and successful. So its really only natural for people to want to see it in the MCU, just like people wanted to see The Hulkbuster.

Back
Top Bottom