WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

My hope is the disbanding of the creative committee just means less micromanagement and more freedom for Feige and whoever reports to the committee.

Last edited:
Anything done to limit the amount of cooks in the kitchen is good imo.

Creative Committee did a lot of the MCU groundwork and helped patch things together in the beginning but that also meant being overbearing on creatives.

With the MCU expanding the way it is I think the need for everything to tie neatly together is nonexistent

Looks like no Hulk in CW after all?

Speaking with BadTaste.It, Ruffalo revealed that while he was a part of one early draft of the Captain America: Civil War script, he was later removed because Marvel felt the Hulk's current whereabouts were too huge to reveal in this already jam-packed film. Read his full comments (translated from Italian) below:

"Because it's still missing is not known where. I thought that I would be in the film, but in the end evidently believe that reveal what happened Hulk is something too big, and Marvel wants to use this information later. My character had been inserted in the script, but then it was taken away. Who knows, maybe Hulk will never return. However, they want to keep the revelation of what happened a secret, because it is something really big."

That's good. Hulk shouldn't have been in that early script to begin with. Movie is way too loaded.

Movie gon be fine. No Thor, no Hulk. Everybody else just gon have a few lines and duke it out with each other.

That's good. Hulk shouldn't have been in that early script to begin with. Movie is way too loaded.

Movie gon be fine. No Thor, no Hulk. Everybody else just gon have a few lines and duke it out with each other.

After a 5 minute battle, then the camera focuses on Spidey and his high school adventures ensues with the whole Civil War events happening in the background.

After a 5 minute battle, then the camera focuses on Spidey and his high school adventures ensues with the whole Civil War events happening in the background.
We all knew this was going to happen right? I clearly did. Civil War is just the working title of this film, Spidey is clearly the star

is this a good or bad thing? ive been trying to follow you guys on this topic of changes that have been made at Marvel but IMO i love what theyre doing in the MCU. could the removal of the cheapskate mean better movies? could the disbandment of the creative committee mean worse movies? please dont **** up now Marvel.

We've seen enough movies to know Feige has the plan, knowledge and vision for these movies. I think this is a good thing.

I am not convinced getting rid of the committee is a good thing, as much as many scoff at Marvel, they've done a great thing and many of those may question some of the moves Feige has planned but eventually it was a good thing. I do not see it as a "too many cooks in the kitchen" scenario because for the most part, Marvel has churned out good films on a consistent basis. And even those who we aren't too fond off a money making beasts. I like it that others have a say or recommendation that differs and challenges one mans view. If Marvel has been a disaster then I would be all for it but they have been good. Cap2 and GotG were great and they made plenty of believers in AntMan. AoU isn't perfect but it's a very good movie that movie felt like it really catered to the fans so I can dig it. I actually just saw it again this weekend and it was just some good action film that pleases the fans and it was executed well enough despite another bad villain.

I guess we'd have to wait and see how it changes things but by these news of a break-up and getting rid of higher ups, you'd think Marvel is the one that made Fant4stic.

As mentioned before, if it ain't broke...

Back
Top Bottom