WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Lol. Emily Blunt still denies hearing anything about Captain Marvel.

Can someone just let us know who she is already.

Naw.

Hawkeye (MCU version) is the only superhero worse than Superman

I dunno, at least Renner has some kind of personality

Cavill comes off as completely dull

Lol, they always hire stiffs to play Superman

ie. Tom Welling, Brandon Routh, Henry Cavill

The last guy to play him with some personality was dude from The Adventures of Lois and Clark

The **** is a Red Sparrow? and why is it in the MCU thread? :lol: That some obscure mutant or something?

Lol. Emily Blunt still denies hearing anything about Captain Marvel.

Can someone just let us know who she is already.
Movie is like 3 years away. She's not going to show up in CW or Dr. Strange, and probably not GotG2 so right now it just seems like these sites want to post something to get ppl to click as many times.

I bet like with Strange, they'll be click bait articles to get ppl hyped and then some bull **** talk about how talks broke down somehow cuz of the leaked news like with Phoenix. Expect something like that next year.

That part might be like the comic. Cap will start running away, gov't goons chase him. Tony helps. Cap throws shield in defense, fight ensues.

Cap has way too much honor to throw the first punch.

It'll be IM cuz he's more impulsive and doesn't think before he acts :smile:

If you're talking throw the first punch as in the person that kicks off the war, that'll more than likely be Captain America just like it was in the comics. The entire war is literally the result of him not wanting to follow the laws of his government. :lol:

so many communists in this thread.

if youre living in the US idk how you can go against Cap. he embodies freedom, government tries to take that away, he goes AWOL. so dope. true american, down with authority!

You should be reading SECRET WARS right now. Great event. Best in years.

Master Zik Master Zik is this the installment you speak of? I got my boy hooked on comics ever since I introduced him to the MCC boxes. He now has all the issues of Secret Wars, Miles Spider-Man, Avengers/Guardians team up, Planet Hulk and House of M. He's been passing along the digital codes as he buys them.

View media item 1712644

Back
Top Bottom