WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Dont get me wrong i didnt become a cap supporter intil civil war (lived him in the MVC games. But comic wise no.)
So yea i went in to the movie low. And was blown away by how complete the story telling of it was...
And haley atwell .. ...mmmmmmmm

You are not alone. A lot of people think its good (myself included) and a lot of people think its bad. I would say its the most divisive marvel movie when it comes to fan reviews.

^^ Looks like he's being targeted / hunted

Do you guys think this movie would make more money / have more buzz if it were called Avengers: Civil War?

Last edited:
^^ Looks like he's being targeted / hunted

Do you guys think this movie would make more money / have more buzz if it were called Avengers: Civil War?

Probably a little bit more.

But Marvel is gonna market the hell out of this. Marketing will be closer to Ultron levels vs WS levels

Notice how Cap is on the right side

The right side

nerd.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

:lol:

That's a real specific group to target.

Black Panther gets the pass and the love though :lol:

Last edited:
smokin.gif

To be fair i do think IM will win the battle (Cap 3) but not the war (Phase 3). If Marvel is smart about it IM will win causing Cap and his team to go underground, which sets the tone for phase 3 but cap will fade him right before IW.
According to a rumor, that's kinda how it's gonna go down. IM and the government, or just IM and his team will defeat Cap and he'll end up in jail or something like that.

LOL at Cap giving Tony the fade. :rofl: Y'all need to go ahead and accept that that isn't happening.

While I'm saying IM will win and want him to I already stated how I think the movie will go with conflict leading to some reconciliation and a team-up so it'd be hilarious if CW really just ends with Iron Man across the board victorious :lol:

Cap>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Iron Man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Batman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jimmy Olsen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman

Supes ain't even in the conversation. Dudes character is as entertaining as Elongated Man if not worse. :lol:

MCU Malekith >>>>>>>> Any version of superman.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom