WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

No surprise, reflects his 2 solo movies
Ragnarok is going to surpass all expectations :pimp:
With stuff like this I like to apply some common sense to my expectations via comparisons.

IMO:

Iron Man was great. IM2 was very bad. IM3 was at best average (and they were printing money at this point and clearly didn't care as much).

Cap was mediocre. Cap2 was great (and it wasn't cuz of Cap, the movie is such a directorial effort). Cap3 looks primed to be as good as Cap 2 at the least and at the most the best MCU movie (and lets be real it's an Avengers movie so that makes sense).

Thor was below average. Thor2 was bad, it somehow managed to be different than the first Thor but still be bad in it's own way. Ragnarok going off track record of the aforementioned sequels doesn't look like it'll turn out good. Even if you want to account for stuff like GotG and Ant-Man and the assumed success of Dr. Strange I still have the lowest expectations for Thor3. It's probably only cuz of that I won't tear it asunder.

Thor's third movie will be the same as Iron Man's third movie
:lol: Doubt it'll even be that good.

IT'S NOT THAT SIMPLE.................

oops forgot to put NSFW , bam that just came up and your boss walked by........o well shouldn't have clicked

Jon Snow dies
Oops you havent read or watched that far.....O well shouldn't have clicked

Read me if you want to know what I think
See how inconsiderate it is to not preface your spoiler tag

What did those spoilers say? Is it anything I want to read?

When Thor had a vision of Asgard - which was supposed to include Loki before Tom Hiddleston was cut - a lot of very strange and trippy imagery could be seen, including three strange masked characters standing in doorways. On closer inspection, you can see that they're wearing wolf, ram, and hart/stag masks.

This is actually a very clever nod to Joss Whedon's old series, Angel (which was of course a Buffy the Vampire Slayer spinoff). The site points out, "On Angel, The Wolf, The Ram and The Hart were an ancient trio of true demons who, in present day Earth, are 'senior partners' at the Los Angeles law firm Wolfram & Hart. Through this organization, they enact their evil will, representing murderers and other demonic individuals."

View media item 1707026

Last edited:
When Thor had a vision of Asgard - which was supposed to include Loki before Tom Hiddleston was cut - a lot of very strange and trippy imagery could be seen, including three strange masked characters standing in doorways. On closer inspection, you can see that they're wearing wolf, ram, and hart/stag masks.

This is actually a very clever nod to Joss Whedon's old series, Angel (which was of course a Buffy the Vampire Slayer spinoff). The site points out, "On Angel, The Wolf, The Ram and The Hart were an ancient trio of true demons who, in present day Earth, are 'senior partners' at the Los Angeles law firm Wolfram & Hart. Through this organization, they enact their evil will, representing murderers and other demonic individuals."

View media item 1707026

Illuminati b

I was curious about the quick image of those three. I thought it was hinting something in the future films. Guess not.

Zik. Cap 1 mediocre......?
It really is to each their own
It really is a disappointing movie to me. No better than Thor.

I notice around here ppl think it's good. Don't change my opinion. Maybe yall had different expectations or something or lower standards for it. That movie along with Thor makes IM1 that much better. For my money Incredible Hulk was far superior to it as well.

View media item 1707026
Cool connection and call back by Whedon :lol: I was watching Angel then :smokin

This only for the nerds willing to dissect that vision cave scene and break down all the images.

When I scrolling down the page and saw the wolf ram & hart I instantly thought of the law firm from Angel. Didn't notice it in the movie though. I think i've finished all of whedon's tv shows.

Angel was that piff. I remember my man was going to go down to hell, to take on all demons. Only to end up right back on earth, explaining to him this is your hell. My man Angel was so hurt :lol:

It really is a disappointing movie to me. No better than Thor.

I notice around here ppl think it's good. Don't change my opinion. Maybe yall had different expectations or something or lower standards for it. That movie along with Thor makes IM1 that much better. For my money Incredible Hulk was far superior to it as well.

Dont get me wrong i didnt become a cap supporter intil civil war (lived him in the MVC games. But comic wise no.)
So yea i went in to the movie low. And was blown away by how complete the story telling of it was...
And haley atwell .. ...mmmmmmmm

Cap1 was good to me. Only part they messed up in was how they used Red Skull. They should've kept him in the shadows like they did in the first half of the movie.

Looks to me like a special feature on the AoU blu ray but not completely sure.

Thanks for sharing! That was dope.

Last edited:
Yea man, good find. Enjoyed watching that. I like the image they showed of all the old keepers of the infinity gems they took from Infinity Gauntlet #1 comic. Took me back.I remember getting that issue in a box set of marvel comics Toys R Us used to sell back in the day and it blew my mind. It wasn't until 2 years ago that I ordered the entire Infinity series of comics from the early 90's off of etsy I think (Guantlet, War, Crusade, etc.)

:pimp:

That vid is definitely not old.

Right after the intro that exec lays out which stones are which. I recall as recently as the Guardians movie dudes still arguing which is which.

It also confirms the space and time stones will show up before Infinity War. Soul is obviously gonna be in Dr. Strange and I guess they'll force the time zone in one of the other movies. Maybe Guardians? Ragnarok? Can't see it being Black Panther.

Nice :smokin

Last edited:
James Gunn while writing GotG 2.

"While writing Guardians scripts I like to use the names of characters from the comics as much as possible - it makes watching the movie more fun for longtime Marvel fans (one of whom is me). Characters like Kraglin, The Broker, Bereet, and Garthan Saal all originally appeared in the comics, albeit sometimes in very different incarnations. Every name I use I have to run through the Marvel legal department. Lately, in the service of building out the Marvel cosmic side of the universe, I've been trying to clear names of alien species we see in the background. It's always a bummer when I can't use a name, usually because Fox or Sony or Hasbro or whomever owns the rights. But today I received a brand new reason for being advised against calling one of the alien species "Sneepers." "Sneeper is a word for ****oris in Icelandic."

Back
Top Bottom