WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I've been around here a while. Don't remember her posting. She must've been frequenting parts of general I don't touch :lol:

I remember when dudes would clown her and call her a trannie.

I def see the Olivia Munn comparison in those instagram pics. Got a better body though. I'd mos def shoot the club up.

Last edited:
I said it before but people probably made that assumption because she has a kinda perfect looking face.

Bunch of dudes not believing her post. Calling her ugly or trannie...not NT standard dime......yup sounds like NT
Where all the dudes look like the rock. Drive money mayweather vehickles and have 10 inch long pipes

Hot girl posting on NT, and NT chases her away, is the sense I'm getting right now :lol:

She didn't get chased away. She proved time and time again on the other site she could hold her own and roast you back viciously. She was waiting for her SN to get approved when we were still on Yuku and just didn't care anymore. Follow her on Twitter.

Hot girl posting on NT, and NT chases her away, is the sense I'm getting right now :lol:
Not at all :lol:

Weekendgirl held her own for a long time. She gave just as good as she got it. Roasting ppl like any other NTer. Was even on HT.

Then twitter happened and took all our women :smh: Granted she may have left before then but nobody ran her off NT.

She was a trooper like 8 other or so NT females I remember interacting with.

Last edited:
WILDE WANTS TO PUSH MARVEL'S HEROINES FURTHER, FASTER AS CAPTAIN MARVEL

"I’m a big fan of superhero films, and I have so much respect for the Marvel Cinematic Universe," said Wilde. "The thing with female superheroes is that, in order to be powerful, they are flawless. The idea of kick-*** power lacks a certain nuance, at times. There is something to be said for a female director working to create a female superhero that perhaps [has] a little more complexity."

Wilde elaborated on her comments, stating that while she thinks Marvel's women are complex, she wants one that's up there with Iron Man. "Marvel has been so smart about casting unexpected people for these roles," continued Wilde. "Look at what Robert Downey brought to Iron Man. A real, dry sense of humor and a complexity to his hero balance. I think that the way these Marvel heroes are written, the female superheroes included, do have complexity and flaws. But I think when they are translated into film, the women can become these ultimate goddesses of perfection and I would love to create a female Marvel character who is just as unexpected and complex as some of the male characters as Iron Man. I think that would be really cool!"

Since she was asked I don't see this as lame lobbying.

She could fit the role. Think she was part of my long *** list of CM candidates. Got a big head before yall go in on that "flaw"

From what she's saying she got a point. She should watch that JJ show if she's as big of a fan as she says.

Last edited:
Olivia wilde is my 2nd fav white girl just under scarlett.
I approve of whatever she wants to do.
She just had a baby doe??
(Means dem breastices are ample and full)

^I agree with this.

Emily Blunt seems like a bish just from her role in Devil Wears Prada. haha

Back
Top Bottom