WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Damn. You guys change your minds easily. People seemed to be big emily blunt fans then those wilde gifs were posted and you guys want her as cm instead.

random as hell but I think I want Elisabeth Banks to direct Captain Marvel
I feel like she needs way more movies under her belt first.

she's already more qualified than a lot of MCU directors. She'll be able to nail the tone they'll likely be going for and the action is usually shot by the 2nd unit

but it was just a passing thought lol i'd really like to see her do more work

I think people have just been talking themselves out of the Emily Blunt stuff since she's literally been lingering around the MCU for years.

it's more exciting to think of other options at this point

Same thing happened with Cumberbatch and Dr. Strange

Last edited:
Thor: Ragnarok with the budget cuts

tumblr_nwub0mnMfB1qgu2vjo1_540.jpg

On a real news note, Rufallo on Ragnarok:

"I didn't really know that much about it, but I think it's going to be a buddy picture with Thor and Bruce Banner," he said of Thor: Ragnarok. "I think they'll probably fight. "There's no doubt, everyone wants us to fight at one point."

When pressed for more details, Ruffalo stated the obvious: "I know that it's about (the Norse legends of) 'Ragnarok,' or the end times in the Marvel universe as it pertains to Thor -- which seems to be quite the theme these days in movies"

These guys are going to give more away in the first trailer than all of the Star Wars marketing material combined

These guys are going to give more away in the first trailer than all of the Star Wars marketing material combined

I want to be strong and avoid seeing anything. But I live in this thread and I know whatever you dudes post is going to make me wanna see it :nerd:

Hiliary Duff as Captain Marvel!!!!
Nah, she can't act and she ugly.
Ronda when she's in the ring reminds me a pit bull.

Ronda out of the ring, different story. I'm strangely attracted.
Having sex with animals is against the law.

Damn. You guys change your minds easily. People seemed to be big emily blunt fans then those wilde gifs were posted and you guys want her as cm instead.
I must've missed when most of us agreed on one person to begin with. Aint nobody changing their minds, we're just open to discussing more females that can be real candidates.

With Blunt saying nobody has approached her, it is obviously still open. So why not talk about some other actresses. Especially when it's fans bringing her in to the discussion to the point she has to respond to it.

:rofl: this video has me dying

Mackie just won me back

#TeamCap

Damn son just ******* all over the movie.

I thought he was gonna rag on the ending. He thought it was all complete trash :lol:

That other guy think he slick praising the first 20 min of the movie like that wasn't some completely different movie with Jor-El.

Rumor: Civil War trailer debuting In Front Of Episode VII

A rumor is making the rounds today that the first trailer for Marvel Studios’ highly anticipated Winter Soldier sequel Captain America: Civil War will arrive not in a few months, but next weekend attached to screenings of Spectre. As if this rumor didn’t obviously fail the sniff test, we can confirm that the Civil War trailer is not coming next weekend. After all, why would Disney waste such a massive debut opportunity at the beginning of November, attached to a decidedly non-Disney film? With its absolutely stacked ensemble (nearly every Avenger at least makes an appearance, plus a bevy of supporting MCU players), Civil War is primed to be one of the biggest moviegoing events of 2016. No way Disney launches its marketing campaign at such a random time, attached to a James Bond movie no less.

‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2′ Casts ‘Oldboy’ Actress Pom Klementieff & McConaughey Passes on Villain Role

View media item 1766268

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom