WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

If BP doesn't wash everyone in CW, I'm gonna be very disappointed.

Seems like he's going to wash Bucky.

He's not touching Cap.

I still feel like if he fights Spidey, Spidey is going to wash him. :lol: My feeling is that prior to this fight, BP will probably have washed a good amount of people in the film, so that by the time Spidey washes him, people will go :wow:
I feel like you're going to be disappointed.

Grown man Spidey is not walking through that door.

Thats not a troll job. He doesnt have to have a big role in this. The sole reason hes included is to let everyone know he's in the MCU. I wouldnt expect nothing much out of him aside from a cool action scene and a little dialogue.

Na, if all he does is fight security guards then that's a troll job. If all he's going to have is one action scene, then it's got to be against an Avenger..

Peter revealing himself in CW probably won't bode well for his solo film, he's go to have a secret identity there especially since he'll be around 14-15 years old in this incarnation.

Plus they really got to keep Spidey from removing his mask and revealing himself to anyone in every damn film.

Nah if you got dreamboat Chris Evans in there you can't be hiding him behind a mask

Last edited:
I'm expecting we only see Spidey on a TV screen unmasking himself.
Story wise that'd be worse than if he beat up Black Panther.
Na, if all he does is fight security guards then that's a troll job. If all he's going to have is one action scene, then it's got to be against an Avenger..
No it doesn't.

If he sides with Tony, I doubt he'll have Spidey pursing Cap & co.

If he sides with Cap, I would hope he isn't dumb enough to have a child fighting his battles.

So best bet is he fights soldiers pursuing him and is involved in the final battle against the bad guy after Cap and Tony temporarily team up.

There might be some initial pursuing of Spidey by an avenger but not a definitive fight where one side clearly wins. The more we learn about this movie is that Spidey isn't key to the plot. This is just his introduction to the MCU.

But who says any fighting Spidey does has to be planned. Of course, I'm sure neither Cap or Tony would approve of a teenager fighting their battles. That said, all that needs to happen is Spidey is in the right place and the right time and he can fight an Avenger.

Maybe Spidey is oblivious to the whole civil war and he sees an Avenger as a threat to some nearby people and he'll take action. That can happen.

I never said it had to be planned. You're saying that he has to wash an Avenger and if not it's trolling.

That last part can't happen simply cuz all of the Avengers are worldwide known word to the registration bill. Spidey knows them. It's not like he sees a bad guy and ppl are in trouble so he steps in. How is an Avenger going to be a threat to nearby ppl and Spidey just comes in to fight that person? Where's everybody lee in this scenario?

Wait for the movie man.

I said "if he fights security guards then it has to be trolling." That was my original statement. I stand by it. I don't think Sony and Marvel went hard into making a partnership only for Spidey to fight someone no one cares about.

You and Tay are saying Spidey isn't going to have a substantial role and you're probably right. I agree Spidey is going to have limited screen time but I also believe that they'll maximize the most out of it. They're going to want to put him in an action sequence that will get people excited and I can't think of anything that would be more exciting than Spidey fighting another hero, especially since this is a movie about heroes fighting heroes.

You put him in an action sequence against any hero for let's say, the amount of time Widow and Hawkeye fought in A1, I guarantee that's going to make a lot of Spidey fans very happy.

Also, many pages ago I did outline a specific scenario that I think is very plausible...

We all know BP is chasing WS. It can definitely work out that BP corners WS in NY. The fight gets bad to the point some people may get endangered. Spidey rescues the by-standers and then is forced to make a split decision to pick a side to help end the fight. Both WS and BP aren't really as well known as the others. Spidey will probably be unsure which side to take in this immediate scenario.

Last edited:
So who is Spidey gon' embarrass, Hawkeye or Falcon?

Or do they just bring in Fitz so that he has someone to pick on and joke about getting blue balls?

I said "if he fights security guards then it has to be trolling." That was my original statement. I stand by it. I don't think Sony and Marvel went hard into making a partnership only for Spidey to fight someone no one cares about.
You talking like they made a deal for only one movie though :lol:

This is jus Spidey's intro to the MCU. His solo movie will be firmly set in the MCU world, he'll have cameos down the line in other MCU movies, he's going to be in Infinity War most likely.

So no, they didn't make a deal just for Spidey to fight security guards in one movie. Just putting him in one of Marvel's biggest movies of the year benefits SONY a great deal already.

Last edited:
The scenarios in which I see Spidey showing up goes like:

1. In the beginning before they fight Crossbones and things gets started, Cap and Tony are looking for more members to join the Avengers or whatever. They heard about his heroism, pay him a visit, and invite him to wherever they are headquartered at now to try to evaluate him or whatever.

2. He's won a scholarship and is visiting Tony in his lab or whatever and they talk about nerd stuff. He shows up at a crucial time in the final battle.

Either way, he's going to introduced as Peter in some way seeing how Aunt May is in this film. So we're going to see him without his costume. And at the end of everything, I still believe Tony will try to give him a gadget or something, like his little version of webshooters. Not to say that he doesn't already have a pair before he fights.

Spider-Man's Captain America: Civil War role revealed

spider-man.jpg

Despite the fact that both Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan feigned ignorance when asked about Spider-Man's role in Captain America: Civil War during Entertainment Weekly's set visit, the site has confirmed what we pretty much already knew; the wall-crawler will indeed be making an appearance in Marvel's first Phase 3 movie. After spotting a stuntmant wearing "a very familiar red and blue suit that covered him from head to toe," the magazine quizzed Kevin Feige about what they had spotted. "Listen, if there was a cosplayer running around that set when you were there, I don’t know what to tell you." Well, we did get fooled by that cosplayer on the Suicide Squad set!

However, what happened next confirms that what the magazine saw was no cosplayer.

During the very same battle sequence, Robert Downey Jr. comes strolling by. He’s laughing and talking with his arm slung over the shoulder of a young man who is doing some pinpoint Tom Holland cosplay, wearing a full Spider-Man suit, except for the mask.

"[Don] Cheadle and I are just going, ‘Wow, dude, look at this,'" Downey Jr. later told them in an interview. "We’re now like the old guard, and our storyline carries real weight just because of our history in the [canon]. But we’re also looking around like, ‘Who thought that Falcon and Black Panther and Ant-Man and now Spider-Man…?’ I mean it’s like wow, this thing is just crazy." So, the cat is officially out of the bag, but company man Chris Evans was quick to try and save the day by pointing out: "You never know with Marvel. Sometimes they shoot things and then don’t use them." Yeah, see you next May Spider-Man.
 ​
[h1]Robert Downey Jr. on the politics of Iron Man in Captain America: Civil War[/h1]
 ​
 ​
afQvEda.jpg

Here’s the scene: An elevator opens in the op-center, and Steve Rogers and his friend Sam Wilson, a.k.a. Anthony Mackie’s Falcon, walk out – with a silent T’Challa (the public identity of Chadwick Boseman’s Black Panther) walking in front of them alongside the government attaché played by Martin Freeman. Scarlet Johansson’s Black Widow is with them, and she’s not saying anything either. Something bad has gone down. Cap and Falcon were involved. It did not go well. They have handed over their vibranium shield and flying apparatus before being allowed access to this place. The pair look like they’re being sent to the principal’s office.

“You guys want to take a seat?” Widow says. “And try not to break anything while we fix this.” Stark, who hasn’t yet had his beat-down, is on his cell phone with U.S. Secretary of State Thaddeus Ross (William Hurt) as Cap and Falcon step into the nerve center of the intelligence office. “No, Romania was not sanctioned by the accords …. Col. Rhodes is supervising clean-up… Yes, there will be consequences…” Stark looks irritated, tired. “Obviously, you can quote me on that. I just said it.” He hangs up, and beholds his Avengers. “Consequences?” Cap says. “Secretary Ross wanted you both prosecuted,” Iron Man answers. “I had to give him something.” “I’m not getting that shield back, am I?” Cap says. Black Widow walks ahead, joining Stark. “Technically it belongs to the government. Wings, too,” she says. “That’s cold,” Falcon says. Stark spins on his heel as the two walk away with T’Challa. He flashes a tight, unpleasant smile. “Warmer than jail!” he says.
 ​
How did Bruce Banner going away at the end of the last movie leave her feeling, after she reached out to him and he turned her away — then ran away?
I imagine that there are a couple of ways you could respond to that. Maybe you want to call it abandonment or whatever it is, exactly. Vulnerability, rejection. I think that you can turn inward and be very hurt and bitter and that would have been an easier choice. But she understands that Banner did what he had to do. Certainly she’s not going to be the person to chastise someone who’s not ready to open up. I don’t think she’s taking it personally. ​
 ​
Is she kind of like, “Hey, your loss?”
I don’t think even it’s that. I think she’s just, it’s not the right time. It’s one of those things where you think of the person with a lot of fondness. You keep that in a warm place in your heart for them. It would have been very easy for us to take that and turn it into bitterness in this film and have her be reactive. But that would be out of character, I think.​
 ​
Will that storyline continue?
I don’t know. There is little room for romance in Civil War; I think there is a lot going on that doesn’t really involve big heart-to-hearts. I mean it’s certainly in there and there’s references to it. But this is not the opportunity for us to explore the Widow’s deep, personal backstory.​
 ​
What do you hope for the character as the Marvel Cinematic Universe keeps expanding?
My hope for the Widow is, we’ve certainly grown from film to film. We’re building these different layers of her character. And seeing her, I think we’ve kind of grown together. She’s very capable — and I think she’s emotionally capable. I think you’ll see her coming into her own in this story​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom