WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

So who is Spidey gon' embarrass, Hawkeye or Falcon?

Or do they just bring in Fitz so that he has someone to pick on and joke about getting blue balls?

Bad guy Fitz better clap Marissa Aunt May's cheeks if that boy insults him.

During the on-set interview with Robert Downey Jr., the Iron Man star was sporting a black eye (as seen in the Captain America: Civil War trailer), but it didn't come from Evans' Super Soldier. "No, I mean, look, if he and I are gonna beat each other senseless, that should be an Act III thing," he said, remaining tight-lipped about who gave Stark the black eye. Downey then revealed he agrees with Iron Man wanting the government to have control overs superheroes. "It didn’t bother me at all," he said. "I’ve always thought of it in some ways that Tony is the antagonist to himself in his own story, so this isn’t a problem. This guy understands problems ‘cause he is a problem. And he tends to create problems." He continued, "I’m not having to patter around what I think the worldview is. I wholeheartedly agree with what he does in this. Which is, by the way, more than I could say for some of the other movies."
laugh.gif
Shots at the other IM films.

And odds that either BP or Spidey give him the black eye?
Someone many fans believe is responsible for causing said fight is Daniel Bruhl's mysterious villain, and while the actor has said he's playing Baron Zemo, is that actually the case? The site claims that he goes by more than one name, with "Baron Zemo" being just one of them, while Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige reveals: "I will say that his character is very much a product of the Cinematic Universe and all that has occurred within that universe up to this point."
new theory going around is that he's actually Red Skull
nerd.gif

This was supposedly on Marvel's FB page and got deleted

idk the origin but it's floating around forums and twitter

Last edited:
The Spidey role wasn't revealed at all. That's a click bait title if I ever saw one. Good thing it was just copy and pasted here.

The scenarios in which I see Spidey showing up goes like:

1. In the beginning before they fight Crossbones and things gets started, Cap and Tony are looking for more members to join the Avengers or whatever. They heard about his heroism, pay him a visit, and invite him to wherever they are headquartered at now to try to evaluate him or whatever.

2. He's won a scholarship and is visiting Tony in his lab or whatever and they talk about nerd stuff. He shows up at a crucial time in the final battle.

Either way, he's going to introduced as Peter in some way seeing how Aunt May is in this film. So we're going to see him without his costume. And at the end of everything, I still believe Tony will try to give him a gadget or something, like his little version of webshooters. Not to say that he doesn't already have a pair before he fights.

Ohhhhhhhhh I see what you're doing now. I thought you were really serous for a little while. Lol.

Bruh I hate watching deleted scenes from the Thor films, because they're so damn good on the character development, but got cut out anyways. :smh:

The one with Thor and Loki at the start of the first film, right before the coronation is my favorite.

Last edited:
The scenarios in which I see Spidey showing up goes like:

1. In the beginning before they fight Crossbones and things gets started, Cap and Tony are looking for more members to join the Avengers or whatever. They heard about his heroism, pay him a visit, and invite him to wherever they are headquartered at now to try to evaluate him or whatever.

2. He's won a scholarship and is visiting Tony in his lab or whatever and they talk about nerd stuff. He shows up at a crucial time in the final battle.

Either way, he's going to introduced as Peter in some way seeing how Aunt May is in this film. So we're going to see him without his costume. And at the end of everything, I still believe Tony will try to give him a gadget or something, like his little version of webshooters. Not to say that he doesn't already have a pair before he fights.

Ohhhhhhhhh I see what you're doing now. I thought you were really serous for a little while. Lol.

What I did, I aint seent it.

I wish that Marvel would have used the Ultimate universe design for BP....with the smaller claws that pop like Wolverines from between the knuckles.

I think I'd be disappointed if I simply saw Peter Parker and not Spider-Man lol.

“He’s someone who hasn’t necessarily made up his mind about either side and whose agenda isn’t exactly what Cap’s agenda or what Tony’s agenda is. And I think that brings him into conflict weirdly with both characters at different times in the film. He is the prince of an African nation that has so far stayed very much sort of in the shadows. And eventually the film will draw him and his father out of the shadows.”

Based on that, BP father may be alive.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/12/02/black-panther-captain-america-civil-war/3

Last edited:
James Gunn is Team IM, when asked which side he is on:

"I guess Iron Man. I like Iron Man. I felt sorry for him in the trailer; didn't you? When he said, 'I thought we were friends.' That made me sad."

That's how I feel when dudes be praising Edward Norton. I've never cared about Bruce, just let me see the Hulk tearing **** up and I'm good
laugh.gif
It would be a total troll move by Marvel, if they did that lol.

Parker gets plenty of screen time and Spidey is only seen swinging away in the distance lol.

It makes sense tho. Realistically, I'd want regulation on guys that can destroy cities in mere minutes.

Only part I dislike like about it was the fact that they would be directly working for the gov't. How long before the Gov't starts using them to do terrible things? How long before they start using the Capes to threaten us?

This was more inline with the comic event then the movie I believe

What I did, I aint seent it.

Lol, oh. That was a serious post? I thought you been knew that it's a given Spidey is going to be in costume.

The argument I been fighting was how much and against whom he'd be using the costume.

Last edited:
James Gunn is Team IM, when asked which side he is on:

"I guess Iron Man. I like Iron Man. I felt sorry for him in the trailer; didn't you? When he said, 'I thought we were friends.' That made me sad."

I figured he'd back up the only other mcu character with a personality similar to Quill. Scumbag Gunn.

Back
Top Bottom