WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

To me it was A2 just because parts of it seems just thrown together and they definitely tried to incorporate more heroes while the story just not being as good, almost feels like a throwaway with a lesser and forgotten villain.

A1 actually served a much bigger purpose not just in that film but the whole MCU.

A2 is one of those films that just gets your nerdgasms flowing from beginning to end and the not so great story gets a bit of a pass because it.

It's kinda sad that A2 will be remembered the way it is because the intent was certainly there for Whedon to make it his Empire Strikes Back. He (or Marvel Studios) just tried to do too much and the whole thing just crumbled on him.

Last edited:
Really looking forward to CW. I have mass fighting burnout. Hoping for a lot of 1 on 1s, 2 on 2s and hopefully not more than 5 on 5. Lol

Really hoping I get to see all the match ups I want to see on film.

I will be very very very disappointed if they somehow skimp on the hero - hero fighting and the best fighting scenes are against a bad guy and hordes of nameless foot soldiers working under him.

Last edited:
Yeah, all these cbms have to switch the action up a bit. The end of the world, fighting one big bad guy thing needs to be put on hold for a while. They should incorporate more villains like they did with Baltroc.

My feeling, honestly, is that while it's the IM - Cap match up being touted..it's probably going to be a BP fight scene or Spidey fight scene that steals the show

I remember seeing Hulk-IM fight in the A2 trailer and thinking, they probably just showed us the best fight. Don't think they've done it this time, with with the trailer.

Last edited:
Fitz owns anyone though.
Big Bad got burnt to a crisp :pimp:

Lesson number 1 to all c - blockers out there.

Last edited:
Fitz owns anyone though. Big Bad got burnt to a crisp :pimp:

gon' spoiler so dont who avoid the shows thread doesn't get mad.

But dude felt bad about it, to a point that he might just kill himself out of guilt. :lol: Dude didn't even find enjoyment on killing the dude who slayed his girl.

action in the avengers movies is a little jumpy, they cut every second which just gets annoying after a while

the elevator scene and the end of the first CW trailer >>> anything in avengers in terms of how to direct action 

Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Close Deal To Team With Paul Rudd On ‘Ant-Man And The Wasp’

Two new writers are on board now.

'Captain America: Civil War' Screened For Sony Execs For Spider-Man Clearance​

Captain America: Civil War is deep into post production while Marvel is basking in the success of the record shattering 61 million views for the recent trailer. That is a pretty impressive number. Marvel movies are approaching $8 BILLION dollars in worldwide box office. Even more impressive. So it is pretty safe to say Marvel has a winning formula and they especially know they're doing.

So I find it quite HILARIOUS, when according to sources, executives from Sony have to screen Captain America: Civil War so they can "give their notes" and "sign off" on the portrayal of Spider-Man in the movie. Seriously? Are you kidding me? I was in stitches when I was told that. When I told other sources that, they cracked up as well. I felt like a Comedian on the Sunset Strip doing a bit.

Yes, executives from Sony - the studio that brought you After Earth, White House Down, Aloha, and most recently Pixels - have to clear Spider-Man's portrayal in the upcoming Marvel movie. Do you folks not see the comedy in that? The screening happened either last week or is taking place this week. It is probably also the reason we haven't seen Spider-Man in the trailer.

Sony doesn't realize how incredibly lucky they are. Instead of giving notes, they should send Feige a holiday fruit basket and be THANKFUL that they're even allowed into the editing bay. Technically, Spider-Man belongs to Sony and they are within their right, but still, take a backseat and let the professionals handle it. Spider-Man is in good hands yo.

this is basically a bunch of nothing lmao

Last edited:
Tom Holland has said he allegedly has no idea what Civil War is about because he only read the parts of the script involving Spidey/Peter or they only gave him those parts of the script.

I thought thats how most movies worked. 
No usually, you get the entire story for most movies. Not just your part. I mean after you audition and get the role, you get the full script. It'd be insane for all these actors to say I read the script and loved it but in truth they only read the script involving them. What if your character dies midway through and you don't know the ending? How can you praise the script then? :lol:

What has happened specifically for these type of movies though is they treat everything as top secret. So it's not a surprise that something like Marvel movies, Star Wars, etc. have it so only a few ppl ever have the full script in hand.

Tom Holland has said he allegedly has no idea what Civil War is about because he only read the parts of the script involving Spidey/Peter or they only gave him those parts of the script.

What kind of goofy **** is that? :x

And the above pic reminds me of how much I dug the ASM1 costume. Too bad both movies fell short despite the incredible costumes and great performances by Garfield

Last edited:
they know that teenage boys cant keep secrets

would have probably posted the movie's ending to get a few instagram likes

What kind of goofy **** is that? :x
When I made the post I was like I should get his full quote (that's really the gist of what he says though) but when I went back to look on CBR it was no longer on the first pg so I aint even feel like looking back :lol:

I tried not to take it any sort of way like he doesn't care. Imma just thinking maybe Spidey really isn't in this a whole lot. It's pretty clear he's not key to the plot so he may just have one Peter scene and then a Spidey intro and fight scene.

EDIT

Found it somewhere else

“I don’t even know what Civil War is about,” said Holland. “I was only working on it for a week or two weeks or something. So they offered for me to read the script, and I said ‘No, I don’t want to read it, because I’ll be doing all these interviews and I’ll end up telling secrets and stuff. I’ve got such a big mouth.’ So I actually don’t know what it’s about. I’m going to watch this film as an audience member, rather than someone who is in it. I’ll be like, ‘I wonder what my bits are about?’”

Holland did share a story about his audition process, specifically the reassuring advice he got form his scene partner Robert Downey Jr.

“It was so intimidating,” Holland said. “But the thing was, I walked into the room on this soundstage, and they had this little set, and Robert took me aside and said, ‘Listen, I remember my screen test for Iron Man. I remember how terrified I was. Just think of it as an audition. It’s nothing too scary. If you get it wrong, we’ll just start again. No pressure.’ But that kind of raised the pressure a little bit for me. But he was great and super supportive, and because he said he’d been there and had been in the same situation, it made me relax a little bit.”

So he's just a blabbermouth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom