WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

After it's all said and done, is it safe to assume Cap will end up having the best marvel solo movies?

Lol casting that dude for Spidey would've probably been the first big casting disaster of Marvel's 10 movies (at least I think it's ten)

What's funny is I think Marvel wanted the dweeb and Tom Holland was Sony's guy, iirc

Last edited:
Holland On Spider-Man

“It’s not The Dark Knight. One of the special things about what we’re going to try and create is that you’re going to see the biggest independent film ever. It’s not going to be an epic thing; it’s going to be a film surrounded by these incredible things, but that follows this boy and his life. Peter Parker is a favorite of many because everyone can relate to him, and we’re going to try to make everyone relate to our Peter Parker. And John Hughes is a perfect example of what we’re going to try and do.”

just saw the TMNT 2 trailer. I'm late, and hate her all you want but Megan Foxx is still top notch to me. lets get her in the MCU.....

***Flame shield ON***

just saw the TMNT 2 trailer. I'm late, and hate her all you want but Megan Foxx is still top notch to me. lets get her in the MCU.....

***Flame shield ON***

Honestly, all jokes aside, Megan Fox is hot, but that's it.

I was really disappointed to have learned that Anna Kendrick was up for the role of April and was beat by Megan.

Clearly the tmnt people just wanted eye candy smh.

Last edited:
Anna Kendrick would have wasted her talents in TMNT, glad she isn't on it.

And they got Fox in a school girl outfit, obviously they just want her for her looks. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom