WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I think tmnt would've been a better use of Anna's time than Into the Woods. Lol. I actually enjoyed tmnt, and I think I would've enjoyed it even more with Anna in it. Into the Woods, on the other hand though... yuck

I didn't mind Into the Woods, obviously if you aren't into musicals then you're going to hate it, I thought it was fine and I like the overall story and the twists for the known storybook tales. Do I wish it was more of a straight film and not a musical? Sure, I wouldn't have minded if to be darker and rated R too but it was good for what it was.

I don't really want to see her in TMNT where she is just running around trying to look hot and really saying nothing of substance. Fox is perfectly fine for these type of films.

Last edited:
But it's not the actor though, at the end of the day she'll just doing the same lines as Fox and there really isn't some good banter or quips that Anna is good at to make her worth it to be int hat role.

I don't know, I guess I just see TMNT as a dumb robot ninja turtle summer movie and nothing else. Or maybe I just don't want to see her in a crappy film? :lol:

Speaking of Anna Kendrick, I think she was up for the role of Sharon Carter in Cap2, she would have been ok in that role.

I wonder if they will ever use Taskmaster in the MCU. Can we get Ray Park to do it? I mean I'm sure he's not too busy.

After not being able to finish the first TMNT movie...I don't think I can watch this one.

Also, I find it hilarious how Sony has to give their approval of Spider-Man after all the crap that they went through.

Sony shouldn't need to approve anything. I really find it laughable. They shouldn't have any input at this point. Just let marvel do their job so they can literally profit from doing nothing.

Last edited:
Wow Marvel is in talks with Cate Blanchett for Thor: Rganarok.

That movie better be great. Makes no sense to continue to the trend of wasting great actors.

She has to be playing Enchantress

there's literally a report from last month that says Marvel wanted a "big time actress, like Cate Blanchett big" for the Thor 3 villain :lol:

Yo I was more hyped for Thor at the beginning of MCU run than anything. They could get so creative and really dive into a fantasy world. Been bland so far though.

So funny seeing you guys trying to talk yourselves into believing ultron was awesome some pages back, then seeing y'all realise it wasn't ****. I think civil war will however live up to the hype though

She has to be playing Enchantress

there's literally a report from last month that says Marvel wanted a "big time actress, like Cate Blanchett big" for the Thor 3 villain :lol:

Marvel shouldve put her into the Thor franchise early on (at least Thor 2) and have her scheming on the low

Back
Top Bottom