WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

RDJ is basically playing himself as Stark, but turned up 10x.

Rich, eccentric public figure, snarky/sarcastic, low-key Republican.

Last edited:
Currently watching the first Spiderman film. As much as a **** on the Raimi trilogy (deservingly) this movie has aged pretty well. Casting was all over the place. Tobey Maguire is the definition of a herb, Willam Dafoe clearly only read Jekyll and Hyde to prepare for his role and Kirsten Dunst with the screen presence of an unrolled condom is very funny by today's standards but still alluring. Not a fan of Rami's tone but he was the first to bring this character on the silver screen. I remember watching this film opening day in theaters. Wow how time flies. Spiderman with all his amazing friends in the next few weeks is a long time coming.

I've always thought the first Spider-man film was great.

Are they gonna re-cast this cast after IW?

If so, I'd like to see:

Cap = Cranston

Stark = Cranston

Banner = Cranston

Just watched Winter Soldier again and completely forgot they mentioned Stephen Strange in the movie.

I wonder what the post credit scene is going to be in Civil War.

Last edited:

4477653-0379058264-conte.jpg

Probably not saying much, but Spider-Man 2 was the best comic book movie for awhile.
Before Avengers and TDK you're correct. It was reigning supreme over all other cbms.

It still holds up to this day.

At this point I'm looking towards to a cb franchise that has the best trilogy.

Last edited:
Some parts of SM2 still hold up really well like the fight scenes on the clock tower and train. Also Doc Ock was a great villain that you actually felt sympathetic for.

Yo it's taking me back to that time. I had complete faith in Raimi for SM3 and when the rumors of Venom started and it was official :smh:

Probably not saying much, but Spider-Man 2 was the best comic book movie for awhile.
Before Avengers and TDK you're correct. It was reigning supreme over all other cbms.

It still holds up to this day.

At this point I'm looking towards to a cb franchise that has the best trilogy.

You forgot ironman
Oh yes I definitely did. Although at the time I might've still had SM2 ranked above.

Dunst looked good in Fargo. Maybe she gets better with age.

Ole boy's daughter who was getting down with Mike Milligan >
Like a thicker brie Larson :evil: :pimp:

Last edited:
I kinda liked the female employee who worked at the butcher store the most. The cop's wife was fine too.

I still prefer SM2 to any DC or MCU movie

The game was fire as well. How Marvel dropped the ball so hard in the video game arena is beyond me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom