WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

good on bucky

cap basically said "are you sure you want to do this" which is a normal thing people tell their friends when they are about to make a big decision 
again.. maybe just maybe cap should have thought about asking the people who were doing things the world had never seen before, using their brains, for help

because fighting and being 'righteous' wasn't going to cure his friend

Last edited:

good on bucky

cap basically said "are you sure you want to do this" which is a normal thing people tell their friends when they are about to make a big decision 
again.. maybe just maybe cap should have thought about asking the people who were doing things the world had never seen with their brains for help

when should he have done this? when they were in a rush to stop zemo?

now that the conflict is over he probably is going around to those people asking for help 

you're not making much sense 

good on bucky

again.. maybe just maybe cap should have thought about asking the people who were doing things the world had never seen with their brains for help

now that the conflict is over he probably is going around to those people asking for help 

Dude just wants Cap to disavow the entire premise of the Civil War and give us a movie where everyone is friends.

as soon as he had 2 seconds after the whole "bucky?" moment in WS..

1) why/how is my friend still alive

2) why doesn't this guy who I grew up with no only not remember me, but is trying to kill me

3) how the hell is he so fast/strong and have that arm

had ample time between then and when he went to BP for help

Last edited:

There are rules in real life that make less sense than the accords. Governments just want everything under their control if they can help it.

The way I see it, as far as the movies, the government just didn't like the idea of something more powerful than them having free reign
laugh.gif

Is it irrational, yes. Given that the Avengers saved the world many times over.

Do I understand their desire to control the Avengers, though. The answer is also yes.
to a degree I see it like that.. but then you have the events at the beginning of the film and you understand the need for something to be in place.. for a ton of reasons

just like various branches of the US military and/or other government agencies (like the CIA) cant just up and decide to do whatever the hell they want wherever the hell they want

we and the world at large need rules (this goes for those at the very top too, probably especially for those at the very top).. or you end up with chaos.. imagine all the bad people in the world without the rules that are in place.. hell, imagine the people with agendas without the rules in place
in the fictional worlds of both the comics and the movies, the heroes (especially steve and tony) are presented as good people who have always wanted to do the right thing

there is absolutely no reason to believe that the UN will be better at making the right decision on how the avengers spend their time than having steve and tony at the helm.

these governments dont care about doing the right thing, all they want is to control the power of the avengers. these dudes trying to make the team feel guilty about like 80 people dying in NY when the world security counsul actually deployed a nuke and were perfectly okay with blowing up all of NY just to stop the aliens. 

2) why doesn't this guy who I grew up with no only not remember me, but is trying to kill me

he didn't find much information and only that guy in cleveland knew anything about the brain washing 

do you have these same high expectations for tony to solve all problems ever before they arise? or is it just because you irrationally hate cap? 

in the fictional worlds of both the comics and the movies, the heroes (especially steve and tony) are presented as good people who have always wanted to do the right thing

there is absolutely no reason to believe that the UN will be better at making the right decision on how the avengers spend their time than having steve and tony at the helm.

these governments dont care about doing the right thing, all they want is to control the power of the avengers. these dudes trying to make the team feel guilty about like 80 people dying in NY when the world security counsul actually deployed a nuke and were perfectly okay with blowing up all of NY just to stop the aliens. 
pretty sure t'chaka wasn't pushing any of that.. and you're missing the issues regarding international laws and the sovereignty of other nations

hence why I don't think spiderman was asked to sign by tony (because he wouldn't to stay local.. help the small guy)

however, when things started spilling over.. I'm sure other countries, were essentially of the opinion "keep that mess to yourselves" 

he didn't find much information and only that guy in cleveland knew anything about the brain washing 

do you have these same high expectations for tony to solve all problems ever before they arise? or is it just because you irrationally hate cap? 
no.. but if your bestfriend.. someone you grew up with.. had no clue who the hell you were and tried to kill you (on top of everything else involved.. being alive after you watched him fall.. still being young.. all that jazz)

plus BW had already identified him as the 'winter soldier' before cap even knew he was bucky under that face guard

my expectations are simple, if you don't know ask

if I feel like crap, I am going to a doctor.. that's not irrational hate for anyone or anything.. that is what I think is in my best interest.. and if I am sick with something that is contagious, well I just did the smart thing for everyone around me

it's called common sense

Last edited:
and steve did put in effort to learn more about bucky's history

its not like he can walk to the local library and find the biography of bucky to solve all his problems 

I thought it was neat for the writers to have Gen. Ross explain why he was so thin. I thought he was messing with Gamma Radiation...

its not like he can walk to the local library and find the biography of bucky to solve all his problems 
he has everyday casual conversations with people who have done things that no one else on the planet and maybe the universe, have done

never forget:

Tony Stark: What's the stat, Rogers?

Steve Rogers: [looks at the Helicarrier tech] It seems to be powered by some sort of electricity!

Tony Stark: ...well, you're not wrong.

Last edited:

he has everyday casual conversations with people who have done things that no one else on the planet and maybe the universe, have done
and none of them had any information on a super top secret hydra brainwashing program

the only person who knew anything about bucky was BW and she already gave steve everything she knew

this is such a silly thing for you to have your panties in a bunch about. literally would not have changed anything in any of the major movie plots 

and none of them had any information on a super top secret hydra brainwashing program

the only person who knew anything about bucky was BW and she already gave steve everything she knew

this is such a silly thing for you to have your panties in a bunch about. literally would not have changed anything in any of the major movie plots 
how does one solve a problem that they never knew existed?

I have no idea what you're trying to get at

you should probably stick to posting irrelevant quotes, at least those conversations actually happened. everything else you're bringing up is just pathetic reaching in hopes of making cap look bad. 

you should probably stick to posting irrelevant quotes, at least those conversations actually happened. everything else you're bringing up is just pathetic reaching in hopes of making cap look bad. 
it's a very simple question..

how do you solve a problem if you have no clue it even exists?

it's a very simple question..

how do you solve a problem if you have no clue it even exists?
you dont

Tobey Maguire reacts to Tom Holland Spider-Man

:pimp: :lol: #TobeyApproved
Why is it Bucky's fault for being brainwashed? :lol:
This isn't some cult brainwashing in our world. This is marvel universe, villian brainwashing. Would you feel the same if it was IM's fault, if Stark got brainwashed?
I didn't say it was his fault. But that doesn't mean we can all just go about our business because you didn't mean it. Just like with Man of Steel. It's not Supermans fault entirely that Metropolis got destroyed, but I can't absolve you of everything and act like it never happened

tony should be locked up too then. I dunno how Scarlet Witch has the control not to wipe tony out of existence.
She doesn't have that power. There ain't nothing magical about her.
are people pretending to be stupid in here?

dudes really saying bucky should go to jail :rofl:

did they not watch the movie where the government caught him and a bad guy broke him out and set him loose in like a hour after he got caught?

being put on ice is the best option for all parties and people still complaining
What does this have to do with Bucky going to prison for the crimes he committed while brainwashed?

As far as I'm concerned he still committed the crimes. You put him away for everybody's safety or kill him.

so everyone killgrave brainwashed and forced to commit crimes should be thrown in jail too right?
If they killed ppl yeah.

Keep in mind Killgrave didn't train anybody to be highly trained assassins that killed multiple ppl over decades. Plus once his commands wear off after 24 hrs or w/e the ppl are no longer threats. For lesser crimes as we saw on JJ there are mitigating circumstances.

The chick she tried to get off for murder ended up dying iirc. She had no case unless Killgrave confessed.
You guys do realize the Bucky is the only person he has left from the 40's? Now combine that with the the fact that Bucky was taken advantage of by a terrorist organization that Cap has been trying to stop since the 40's and you have a man doing everything to hold on to some sense of sanity even if it meant forsaking his new found friends.
Well now we get to a more pressing matter of looking in to scumbag Steve's damaged psyche, his whole frontal lobe may have severe in depth damage that Shield doctors may have missed. His reasoning is irrational clearly. May also be suffering from depresion, extreme guilt, survivor's remorse, pptsd, hero complex, got that never can escape the war fatigue, etc.

Cap may need to be sent to the looney farm.

Last edited:
Do you think that Black Widow was asking Winter Soldier if he remembers her from the Red Room days when she was training?

are people pretending to be stupid in here?

dudes really saying bucky should go to jail 
roll.gif

did they not watch the movie where the government caught him and a bad guy broke him out and set him loose in like a hour after he got caught?

being put on ice is the best option for all parties and people still complaining
powers.
What does this have to do with Bucky going to prison for the crimes he committed while brainwashed.

As far as I'm concerned he still committed the crimes. You put him away for everybody's safety or kill him.
how is going to prison a better option than being put on ice in wakanda?

they caught him and put him in the most secure prison they had, someone broke him out in like the first hour and brain washed him to commit more crimes 
laugh.gif

I have zero issue with cap looking out for his friend (however, he like anyone else have to be willing to accept and live with the repercussions of their actions)

however, I do think he wasn't doing what was in the best interest of his friend until the end credits of the CW

I fault cap for his stupidity, not for his loyalty to buck.. however, I do think he screwed his other 'friends'

Back
Top Bottom