WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

everyone knew about bucky's situation

if someone like tony had a solution he would have come to steve with it. but he didn't.
that's exactly why he was whispering to falcon in AOU
he wanted to find bucky before the government or anyone else did

in CW it was common knowledge for everyone that cap and bucky were best friends and that bucky has been mindcontrolled by hydra. 

Tony had all the information. 

just talking about a movie that I enjoyed

again, if you cant think of anything of value to say don't bother posting 

Value = my opinion.

This is a thread in a forum.

Captain Americas hopeless love for Bucky was painful to watch over and over again in this movie = my value/opinion.

Just because you become upset over my opinion on your blatant on screen crush does not mean you should get worked up over my opinion....

It's a FICTIONAL character in a FICTIONAL universe.

With DC coming out with Aquaman soon what are the chances Namor comes to the MCU? Or are his rights with Fox?

I hope not,we almost have most of the Illuminati in the MCU at this point. I'm gonna need an Illuminati movie in the future :lol:.

Universal has his movie rights similar to the Hulk I think

With DC coming out with Aquaman soon what are the chances Namor comes to the MCU? Or are his rights with Fox?

I hope not,we almost have most of the Illuminati in the MCU at this point. I'm gonna need an Illuminati movie in the future :lol:.

Wait up...so they can use him in the MCU as long as they get a cut?

funny that cap said this to tony in AOU:

Steve Rogers: Well, I guess you know. Whether you'd tell us is a bit of a question.
okay so if tony did happen to have a fix for bucky, how would that have made the events of CW any different? 

bucky is framed

cap saves bucky from being killed by the government

bucky has to do the mandatory psych eval when he gets to the facility, zemo breaks him out and everyone tries to stop him

cap stops bucky and gets him to explain 1991

they are in a rush to get to zemo and dont have time to go back with tony to go through the government approval to go stop zemo so airport fight still happens

rest of the move happens as it happens

because of the ending, tony probably isn't interested in fixing bucky anymore so they have to put him on ice anyways.

you're making a big deal out of something that literally would not have changed anything 
laugh.gif

just talking about a movie that I enjoyed

again, if you cant think of anything of value to say don't bother posting 
Value = my opinion.

This is a thread in a forum.

Captain Americas hopeless love for Bucky was painful to watch over and over again in this movie = my value/opinion.

Just because you become upset over my opinion on your blatant on screen crush does not mean you should get worked up over my opinion....

It's a FICTIONAL character in a FICTIONAL universe.
nothing wrong with your opinion.

but if you dont have any substance to argue your opinion then just state your throughts and move on.

don't stick around trying to argue when you cant come up with an actual argument, it just makes you look clueless 
laugh.gif

your opinion is meaningless to me

I hope not,we almost have most of the Illuminati in the MCU at this point. I'm gonna need an Illuminati movie in the future
laugh.gif
Wait up...so they can use him in the MCU as long as they get a cut?
I think they would need to write up a deal between the companies for that to happen

My man cap bicep game was to strong for the helicopters.

Tight shirts and chukka boots sales gonne go through the roof

but if you dont have any substance to argue your opinion then just state your throughts and move on.

don't stick around trying to argue when you cant come up with an actual argument, it just makes you look clueless :lol:

You continue to make yourself look sad.

Have fun continuing to defend your Master Captain America.

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

don't stick around trying to argue when you cant come up with an actual argument, it just makes you look clueless 
laugh.gif

You continue to make yourself look sad.

Have fun continuing to defend your Master Captain America.

[emoji]128514[/emoji]
if that's how you view my posts i really don't care

again, your opinion is meaningless to me

we are in a thread where everyone is arguing over fictional characters

but this is a skill that goes beyond talking about comic book movies, practice being able to put together logical arguments to back up your opinions. it will make you seem a lot more respectable in real life. 

My man cap bicep game was to strong for the helicopters.

Tight shirts and chukka boots sales gonne go through the roof
at first I thought chris evans was getting a bit old to keep playing cap but he's only 34, could realistically continue to be steve rogers in his prime for another 10 years 

sea manup sea manup

Why are you so high brow when it comes to discussing movies and defensive but you blatantly troll Lebron at every chance?

You can't get all high and mighty now when you do the exact same thing.

Ya'll doing too much over a movie anyways, enjoy it, don't enjoy it, no need to get worked up. Acting like the broads in the BvS thread.

@sea manup

Why are you so high brow when it comes to discussing movies and defensive but you blatantly troll Lebron at every chance?

You can't get all high and mighty now when you do the exact same thing.
I can and have put together a serious argument to why lebron is overrated on many occasions

like you can joke around and slander a movie all you want as long as you can put together an argument to why you actually didn't like the movie

I just think too many people never learned the very useful life skill of putting together logical arguments

at first I thought chris evans was getting a bit old to keep playing cap but he's only 34, could realistically continue to be steve rogers in his prime for another 10 years 

All he has to do is be dedicated to the role like Hugh Jackman for Wolvie. Dudes almost 50 and looked beastly in Wolverine 2 and DOFP

Last edited:

All he has to do is be dedicated to the role like Hugh Jackman for Wolvie. Dudes almost 50 and looked beastly in The Wolverine
he looks way better at like 45 in his last movie than he did when he was chris evans current age in the first xmen movie 

I think the Russo's did a better job with this film than the actual writers of the original comic book storyline did.
I wouldn't go that far. The original CW storyline was too expansive to put on film. But following the events of the battles the avengers had made more sense for the movie. So this is essentially a scaled down version. But still a good version no less. 

I think the scaled down nature made for a far better written and more entertaining story overall. In all honesty i'd say this was better than the comic in nearly every way.
the whole registration argument made more sense in the comics when there was a real issue with reckless super powered people running around trying to be heroes.

in the movies every super hero is a part of or being tracked by the avengers and the avengers have never shown any sign of being careless or not caring about saving lives.

in the movie other than being a way for tony to relieve his guilt, the accords make 0 sense for the avengers. 

Not really. The reckless argument was then applied to the entire superhero community, made up of people that had been doing this job for decades and had saved the world a dozen times over. Then, after a group of less then a dozen new heroes acts reckless it's suddenly all heroes that are painted as the bad guys. Here, it's only a few heroes and they're then all being held accountable as they've all actually been involved in destructive events recently. Makes far more sense.

That scene with the mother blaming Tony made more sense as well, as in the comics it was some random woman whom he'd not only never met before, but whose child had again died in an event he had zero involvement in. Yet for some reason she singles him out to get pissed off at. That was incredibly terrible :lol: At least her the woman's kid was a direct casualty of AOU.

Last edited:
Evans and RDJ getting older will only add a cooler feel to the movies. Instead of replacing/rebooting them as they get older with other actors why not adjust their impact, have them become mentors and introduce newer, younger heroes to carry the torch. Spidey is 16, groom this cat to be the eventual leader and keep the timeline in tact.

Evans and RDJ getting older will only add a cooler feel to the movies. Instead of replacing/rebooting them as they get older with other actors why not adjust their impact, have them become mentors and introduce newer, younger heroes to carry the torch. Spidey is 16, groom this cat to be the eventual leader and keep the timeline in tact.
yepp. hit it with the captain rogers move as opposed to the captain america line. tony be the mentor/father figure to groom pete, eventually have pete go through with parker industries like the newer comics. 

RDJ was terrific, but man, for the first time, you can see the signs of age. He’s gettin up there. I worry a lil bit about 2018-2019-2020 Tony Stark. :frown:

He'll be fine. He doesn't need to look a certain age to be Iron Man. He wears an iron suit. The suits don't age lol

I think the Russo's did a better job with this film than the actual writers of the original comic book storyline did.
I wouldn't go that far. The original CW storyline was too expansive to put on film. But following the events of the battles the avengers had made more sense for the movie. So this is essentially a scaled down version. But still a good version no less. 

I think the scaled down nature made for a far better written and more entertaining story overall. In all honesty i'd say this was better than the comic in nearly every way.
the whole registration argument made more sense in the comics when there was a real issue with reckless super powered people running around trying to be heroes.

in the movies every super hero is a part of or being tracked by the avengers and the avengers have never shown any sign of being careless or not caring about saving lives.

in the movie other than being a way for tony to relieve his guilt, the accords make 0 sense for the avengers. 
Not really. The reckless argument was then applied to the entire superhero community, made up of people that had been doing this job for decades and had saved the world a dozen times over. Then, after a group of less then a dozen new heroes acts reckless it's suddenly all heroes that are painted as the bad guys. Here, it's only a few heroes and they're then all being held accountable as they've all actually been involved in destructive events recently. Makes far more sense.

That scene with the mother blaming Tony made more sense as well, as in the comics it was some random woman whom he'd not only never met before, but whose child had again died in an event he had zero involvement in. Yet for some reason she singles him out to get pissed off at. That was incredibly terrible
laugh.gif
At least her the woman's kid was a direct casualty of AOU.
from the perspective of the avengers it doesn't make any sense because they already do a good job of holding themselves accountable. The governments of the world are trying to guilt trip the avengers into accountability for like 80 people dying in NY when the world security counsel was never held accountable for being okay with nuking all of NYC killing millions? 

in the comics it made sense because there were other groups of "heroes" outside of the avengers who were super reckless and needed to be held accountable but in the movie it was only dealing with the avengers who were already highly organised and focused on accountability. The only two avengers who were not being held accountable were thor and the hulk which even if everyone in the movie signed the accords they still would have no idea where the two of them are.

The mother blaming tony makes sense in what the mother felt and who she was mad at, and it made sense for tony for feeling guilty about it. but that whole situation was entirely tony's fault in the first place. The avenger's high sense of accounabilty was shown in AOU when Tony wanted to just destroy the flying city but Cap convinced them to try and make sure everyone on the city was given an opportunity to evacuate. 

the MCU governments have proven time after time to be corrupt and incompetent, in most movies they are portrayed as the antagonists. It makes no sense for any of the avengers to want to surrender major decision making powers to them. 

Back
Top Bottom