WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Cap is stupid strong in the MCU

Dudes grip strength is easily like 30,000 pounds to stop that helicopter

Son this was the greatest comic book movie I've ever seen. BP, Ant-man, and Spider-Man just stole the show

So on this current MCU what are each other's current strengths?
Hulk
Thor/vision?
Spidey
IM
Cap/BP?
WS
The rest?

:lol: @ a kill count for robots. That gonna be as much as human kills.

The Chitauri :rofl:

Tony is a mass murderer :lol: Cap killing and/or paralyzing with a kick. DD would have problems with all of the Avengers forget the Punisher :lol:

Cap's kill count :wow: :rofl: They put those Shield carrier crash deaths all on him :lol: They messed up counting "robot deaths"

Last edited:
even with a bullet proof vest, a cap kick to the chest is def breaking at least every rib you have :lol:

it was funny when cap told bucky not to kill the people coming to kill him and like the first thing he does is throw a cinder block in someones face with his metal arm :rofl:

Ha, I saw that and was thinking dude must be in a coma now or can't chew any solid foods.

bucky is no where close to having as much raw power as steve but he's fun to watch because of how ruthless and brutal he is

he has the GOAT MCU kill

4902615-8729375068-45661.gif

:lol: @ a kill count for robots. That gonna be as much as human kills.

The Chitauri :rofl:

Tony is a mass murderer :lol: Cap killing and/or paralyzing with a kick. DD would have problems with all of the Avengers forget the Punisher :lol:

Cap's kill count :wow: :rofl: They put those Shield carrier crash deaths all on him :lol: They messed up counting "robot deaths"

That's why I was saying that in the MCU Daredevil actually stands out as one of the few heroes that doesn't kill :lol: He's worried about Punisher when the Avengers are out here filling graveyards :rofl:

Don't get me wrong though, that prison scene was still flames :smokin

Last edited:
It was awesome to watch them beat the crap out of each other at the airport scene. That has me thinking of how they'll all get washed by Thanos though. How strong do you think he'll be? Wrecking people with light slaps and jabs?

It was awesome to watch them beat the crap out of each other at the airport scene. That has me thinking of how they'll all get washed by Thanos though. How strong do you think he'll be? Wrecking people with light slaps and jabs?

They were holding back.

Only dude really about that action at the airport was BP.

They were holding back.

Only dude really about that action at the airport was BP.
antman was low key not holding back at all

he knew it was not a water truck 
laugh.gif

After reading that fallout RDJ/Terrence had, I'm not sure who's the scumbag.

Howard says he had something to do with RDJ getting the gig. And now, asked where his feelings stand re: his filthy rich friend these days, Howard says, “Oh, I love him. God’s gonna bless him.”
Sounds like that "God's gonna bless him" comment had double meaning.

What else was Terrence gonna say though? F--- RDJ? It looks like they're all gucci now though.

Last edited:
RDJR's professional and personal life has only thrived since he became IM though. Remained consistent after Howard got the boot.

Had the slight setback with his son but he's back in his life and making sure he's sober.

He's gonna be 60 in the mid 2020s. Terrence better tell GOD they're aint much time until it really don't matter.

Anyway, Russos better make my boy Cheadle really shine as Rhodey in IW. I'm talking back fighting in his suit and controlling the Iron legion on his own.

Last edited:
RDJR's professional and personal life has only thrived since he became IM though.

Had the slight setback with his son but he's back in his life and making sure he's sober.

He's gonna be 60 in the mid 2020s. Terrence better tell GOD they're aint much time until it really don't matter.
RDJ's journey through the industry is crazy and a fine example of a comeback story. Here's the thing though: he was always seen as a good actor; his personal life just got in the way.

IM/Marvel really saved this dude's life. I would like to see RDJ doing the indie films he did before (e.g. A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang), but I guess those checks aren't up to par. I'd do the same honestly: make $50mm per Marvel movie until I physically can't do it --> transition into more creative, less demanding roles later.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Word, cheaper has to shine. He did look awesome firing all the missles. Had me :wow:

But dude pretty much has IM arsenal.

RDJ's swag is so high it changed a comic book character's personality to match his portrayal. :lol:

Unless he's not doing these movies he's always going to be the star.

Last edited:
RDJ's swag is so high it changed a comic book character's personality to match his portrayal.
laugh.gif

He's firmly in the A-list now and is the top billing star of most of his non-Marvel films post-IM.

If he wants, he could pull a Neeson/Costner later on in his career and do solo action films.

Wise a**, world-weary assassin 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
RDJR's professional and personal life has only thrived since he became IM though.

RDJ's journey through the industry is crazy and a fine example of a comeback story. Here's the thing though: he was always seen as a good actor; his personal life just got in the way.

IM/Marvel really saved this dude's life. I would like to see RDJ doing the indie films he did before (e.g. A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang), but I guess those checks aren't up to par. I'd do the same honestly: make $50mm per Marvel movie until I physically can't do it --> transition into more creative, less demanding roles later.

:lol:  
He was in Chef in a bit role but I'm betting that's cuz it was his friends movie (Favreau).
RDJ's swag is so high it changed a comic book character's personality to match his portrayal. :lol:

He's firmly in the A-list now and is the top billing star of most of his non-Marvel films post-IM.

If he wants, he could pull a Neeson/Costner later on in his career and do solo action films.

Wise a**, world-weary assassin :lol:
THAT would TOTALLY work.

He could basically be doing the movie version of what James Spader does on the Blacklist :lol: :pimp:

Now I can't wait until he's in his late 50s :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom