WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

He's not with us.
Damn. 4 reps on that post.

Team Cap is brutal to their own people.

Team IM can I get an invite?
you're going to end up on team ross 
laugh.gif

How'd Falcon know to dodge that blast from vision but rhodes got hit with it when he's the one who called for it?

I would love Alice Eve to be Cap Marvel. She'd have to step her game up though.

would hit girl give BW the hands? 
Probably.

She's brutal. Fights like she can take DD and Punisher same time.

Type of chick to take a kick from Cap and then tell him she can do this all day.

People talked about how awesome spiderman's first appearance in the trailers were and how he said "Hey, everyone".

I remember Hit Girl showing up in Kickass and saying "What's up, c-words?". One of the best intros i've ever seen.

alice eve is going to be 36 by the time cap marvel comes out

way too old, especially for an actress who is being considered for her looks and not her acting 

Don't flame me here but I'm sluffing hard on the marvel movies. Which ones should I watch first? Seen all iron man and first captain america. Haven't seen the avengers/thor or the 2nd or 3rd captain. Need to catch up but feel overwhelmed by how many I need to watch. Where do I start?

Don't flame me here but I'm sluffing hard on the marvel movies. Which ones should I watch first? Seen all iron man and first captain america. Haven't seen the avengers/thor or the 2nd or 3rd captain. Need to catch up but feel overwhelmed by how many I need to watch. Where do I start?

Pretty much just Captain America 2 and Avengers 2. If you wanna know how the Avengers got together, watch Avengers 1 first.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom