WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Don't flame me here but I'm sluffing hard on the marvel movies. Which ones should I watch first? Seen all iron man and first captain america. Haven't seen the avengers/thor or the 2nd or 3rd captain. Need to catch up but feel overwhelmed by how many I need to watch. Where do I start?
If you want to be fully up to date I'd say watch all of them that you haven't seen in order of release. It is quite the task.

Now if you just want to be informed and entertained this is what I'd suggest;

In this order watch:

Incredible Hulk
Iron Man
Avengers
The Winter Soldier
Age of Ultron
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ant-Man
Daredevil seasons 1 & 2 on netflix
Civil War
Jessica Jones season 1 on netflix

Repeat to your satisfaction :smokin

By the time you're done you'll be in time to see Dr. Strange in theaters this November :pimp:

Last edited:
Dr. Strange, humm better be good. Doesn't seem to enticing at all, like someone said looks like an inception type movie more then a super hero. I'm not to sure many people know about who or what Dr. Strange is. Marvel should have a good time with this one, really looking forward to Black Panther King of Wakanda.

Dr. Strange, humm better be good. Doesn't seem to enticing at all, like someone said looks like an inception type movie more then a super hero. I'm not to sure many people know about who or what Dr. Strange is. Marvel should have a good time with this one, really looking forward to Black Panther King of Wakanda.

Yeah its crazy very little reaction the trailer got the three times I saw CW. Alot of people who didn't know what is was thought the scene of him flying out his body and looking at his hands was corny :lol:. Its still gonna be good (i hope) but they need another kick *** trailer to get people hype

RDJ's swag is so high it changed a comic book character's personality to match his portrayal. :lol:

Unless he's not doing these movies he's always going to be the star.

He's firmly in the A-list now and is the top billing star of most of his non-Marvel films post-IM.

If he wants, he could pull a Neeson/Costner later on in his career and do solo action films.

Wise a**, world-weary assassin  :lol:  

RDJ has always been A-list. He just had personal demons to deal with and he's made a spectacular comeback. It's ironic that he's playing a character that was written with personal demons yet he's made the role his own without touching on that subject.

Don't flame me here but I'm sluffing hard on the marvel movies. Which ones should I watch first? Seen all iron man and first captain america. Haven't seen the avengers/thor or the 2nd or 3rd captain. Need to catch up but feel overwhelmed by how many I need to watch. Where do I start?

If you don't want to get overwhelmed...

I suggest

In this order

IM1
Cap 1
Avengers 1
Cap 2 Winter Soldier
Avengers 2

*edit

Never mind. Just saw you watched Cap, 1 and IM 1 already.

Just watch Avengers 1 then Winter Soldier and Avengers 2 then you good. No need to see the Thor movies.

Last edited:
If you want to be fully up to date I'd say watch all of them that you haven't seen in order of release. It is quite the task.

Now if you just want to be informed and entertained this is what I'd suggest;

In this order watch:

Incredible Hulk
Iron Man
Avengers
The Winter Soldier
Age of Ultron
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ant-Man
Daredevil seasons 1 & 2 on netflix
Civil War
Jessica Jones season 1 on netflix

Repeat to your satisfaction :smokin

By the time you're done you'll be in time to see Dr. Strange in theaters this November :pimp:

Why would you watch Incredible Hulk before Iron Man? The ending scene is predicated on the fact that Tony already told the world he's Iron Man and was approached with the idea of putting a "team" together by Fury.

And we really gonna ignore that Chloë Moretz in the Captain Marvel jacket KingParappa KingParappa posted? If they're going with her origin which they have to...then she's the perfect age.

bucky is no where close to having as much raw power as steve but he's fun to watch because of how ruthless and brutal he is

he has the GOAT MCU kill

4902615-8729375068-45661.gif

word.

This was a close second, especially with how out of the blue it happens.

View media item 2025742

She has the look. And I would imagine Marvel would want to grab the "Hunger Games" audience with Captain Marvel. They'll make her a female star lord with super powers :rolleyes

I still want Blake Lively though :D

^^Winnick has THE PERFECT look. That is Carol Danvers ripped straight out the pages of a Gene Colan illustrated pic

Back
Top Bottom