WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

At least he is alive.

The doctor dude who saved tony from the terrorists was left for dead and never mentioned again

Now THATs being ungrateful

At least he is alive.

The doctor dude who saved tony from the terrorists was left for dead and never mentioned again

Wow somebody needs to rewatch and listen to that scene in Iron Man.

The doctor purposely sacrificed himself so Tony could go free.

How you got a worse memory than Steve?

Last edited:
Kudos to Hydra for keeping Bucky alive

What a compassionate organization

**** that. Kudos to Hydra for taking an average soldier and turning him into an assassinating badass who can stomp Black Widow, go toe to toe with Captain America, would easily murder Hawkeye in the street like an animal, while also being able to do cool **** like this

View media item 1955438View media item 1908151View media item 2032152
Besides thoroughly infiltrating SHIELD to the point that a sizeable portion of their soldiers were actually working for Hydra, along with ******* high level United States leaders, this makes them one of the most efficient and successful organizations in comic book film history, if not THE most efficient and successful.

And for the first gif i'm not talking about Winter Soldier fighting Captain America, i'm talking about the knife flip. That's cool as ****!

Last edited:
I'm a Bucky dude cuz I'm on Team Cap, but funny how he goes from a bad *** in WS to taking L's in CW the way he does..

At least he is alive.

a real friend would never let their friend sacrifice themselves

Captain America is the best friend you could possibly have. I'd love Steve to be my best friend :rolleyes

How's that worked out for Bucky?

He's alive, for starters. :lol:
90 years old and still alive and healthy

I wouldn't call having one arm physically healthy and he's definitely not mentally healthy.

Oh and he's frozen.
Amputees can't be physically healthy?

Your ignorance knows no bounds

I'm a Bucky dude cuz I'm on Team Cap, but funny how he goes from a bad *** in WS to taking L's in CW the way he does..

Might be because WS has him in OG Winter Soldier Kill Mode, whereas for the majority of Civil War he's back to his normal self. In WS it's noted time and again that the mission and completing it is what matters to him, what he puts all his effort towards. The finale with Steve is probably the first time in his history working for Hydra that he's ever been distracted like that. Besides that he's a ruthless killing machine. You see some of it when he takes out the Starks, who granted aren't exactly top level soldiers or anything, but he still accomplishes the mission with a cold, machine-like quality that you don't really see in him at other parts of the film.

Civil War also has him fighting people like Spider-Man and I mean...that's ******* Spider-Man :lol: Can't expect him to just take the kid down like Black Widow, who was running scared from him in WS.

Or it might just be how in television shows a villain will be the most badass dude around when fighting the hero, but after they join the good guys (Power Rangers had this problem a lot from what I remember) they seemed to suffer a noticeable drop in ability/power.

man seem like a waste of talent with michael b jordan but then again bp is gonna be directed by coogler and coogler is on point with everything he touches so

also think jordan a bit too young to be a villian to 40 year old boswick

man seem like a waste of talent with michael b jordan but then again bp is gonna be directed by coogler and coogler is on point with everything he touches so

Boswick doesnt even look close to 40 which is why he's able to pull off that young BP look. MBJ being a villan works especially with his dude directing.

Might be because WS has him in OG Winter Soldier Kill Mode, whereas for the majority of Civil War he's back to his normal self. In WS it's noted time and again that the mission and completing it is what matters to him, what he puts all his effort towards. The finale with Steve is probably the first time in his history working for Hydra that he's ever been distracted like that. Besides that he's a ruthless killing machine. You see some of it when he takes out the Starks, who granted aren't exactly top level soldiers or anything, but he still accomplishes the mission with a cold, machine-like quality that you don't really see in him at other parts of the film.

Civil War also has him fighting people like Spider-Man and I mean...that's ******* Spider-Man
laugh.gif
Can't expect him to just take the kid down like Black Widow, who was running scared from him in WS.

Or it might just be how in television shows a villain will be the most badass dude around when fighting the hero, but after they join the good guys (Power Rangers had this problem a lot from what I remember) they seemed to suffer a noticeable drop in ability/power.
I think its just that when you're evil you can go all out and fully focus on being lethal

but as a good guy you don't want to kill these people, like bucky was trying to tell BP that he didn't kill his dad mid fight so he wasn't going all out and trying to beat BP. He probably had the same mentality towards fighting everyone else.

good guy bucky feels mad guilty and probably doesn't want to kill anyone 

they could go with the young dude trying to be king angle like thor 1

even though BP automatically becomes king after his fathers death, there is bound to be some political unrest and power struggle 

Its actually weird to me that people don't see that's the point. When WS is on is different than the sorta Bucky he is who really doesn't want to harm people.

Teaming up with Steve makes him more of a loser.

FACTS.

At least he is alive.

Tony and the doctor weren't friends though. They were 2 guys in a dire situation. I'm sure Tony admired and respected the dude in the short time they were held captive but it's a stretch to call them friends given they just met.

Focus more on how Steve totally failed Bucky on that train. If he was a better friend Bucky probably lives a full life and dies an old man, probably be a great grandfather too.

Last edited:

At least he is alive.

Tony and the doctor weren't friends though. They were 2 guys in a dire situation. I'm sure Tony admired and respected the dude in the short time they were held captive but it's a stretch to call them friends given they just met.

Focus more on how Steve totally failed Bucky on that train. If he was a better friend Bucky probably lives a full life and dies an old man, probably be a great grandfather too.
steve would have considered the doctor a friend in that short span of time

i mean.. literally 2 seconds before bucky gets knocked off the train steve jumps in front of him to protect him. then does what he can to try and reach him to pull him back. 

but i guess the magical power of "being a better friend" would have saved him 
laugh.gif

honest question, do you actually believe the stuff you type? If cap reached as hard as you do he probably would have saved bucky 

they could go with the young dude trying to be king angle like thor 1

even though BP automatically becomes king after his fathers death, there is bound to be some political unrest and power struggle 

Yeah i think there will be this angle with the story. No way all of Wakanda just lets T'Challa take the throne after his father was killed in the states on his watch.

The MBJ angle should be interesting on how they use him.

Back
Top Bottom