WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

they could go with the young dude trying to be king angle like thor 1

even though BP automatically becomes king after his fathers death, there is bound to be some political unrest and power struggle 
Yeah i think there will be this angle with the story. No way all of Wakanda just lets T'Challa take the throne after his father was killed in the states on his watch.

The MBJ angle should be interesting on how they use him.
or maybe MBJ is next in line for the black panther title and is upset that tchalla is hogging both titles 

I'm a Bucky dude cuz I'm on Team Cap, but funny how he goes from a bad *** in WS to taking L's in CW the way he does..
Its actually weird to me that people don't see that's the point. When WS is on is different than the sorta Bucky he is who really doesn't want to harm people.
Yeah, same as when cap is aggressive when fighting bad guys but when facing mind controlled bucky he is always fighting defensively 

steve would have considered the doctor a friend in that short span of time
More proof of his dumbness and that he's a fake friend.

i mean.. literally 2 seconds before bucky gets knocked off the train steve jumps in front of him to protect him. then does what he can to try and reach him to pull him back. 
Clearly wasn't enough. I don't want a guy around that can fail the ppl he calls his friends like that.

but i guess the magical power of "being a better friend" would have saved him :lol:
It's team Cap that constantly stresses this friendship bull **** when it's clear he needs the help word to LeBron.

honest question, do you actually believe the stuff you type?
All facts and supported opinions.
If cap reached as hard as you do he probably would have saved bucky 
So scumbag Steve didn't try hard enough? At least even you can tell I'd do a better job than him and I don't have drugs pumping through my veins.

Last edited:
zik either is arguing for the sake of arguing or NYers have a weird definition of friendship 
laugh.gif

This convo is boring as ****. I don't get y'all keep it going.
Yeah it's a bit too much at this point. Feels like there's a lot we can be talking about. Doctor Strange, plot of Spiderman solo, who Lupita and MBJ gon play, is there gonna be two teams for IW, why is jadakiss as hard as it gets(pause), how stupid it's gonna be if the Netflix characters dont show up in IW, how IW will change up the MCU for phase 4 and beyond, etc etc, 

Pretty sure Thanos coming down lurking foos will have everyone unite :lol:

I'd like to see killmonger for BP. Dude is pretty ruthless and a really strong dude. He even became BP in Priests run. Damn this movie really 2 years away?

Spidey should be awesome and a fun movie. Already introduced him. Just need him a c oil villain. I hope Tony isn't in it that long. I want Spidey to shine on his own film as much as some of you want BP to shine on his own.

This convo is boring as ****. I don't get y'all keep it going.
Yeah it's a bit too much at this point. Feels like there's a lot we can be talking about. Doctor Strange, plot of Spiderman solo, who Lupita and MBJ gon play, is there gonna be two teams for IW, why is jadakiss as hard as it gets(pause), how stupid it's gonna be if the Netflix characters dont show up in IW, how IW will change up the MCU for phase 4 and beyond, etc etc, 
would be cool if the netflix guys make a cameo in the spiderman movie

like in a crime fighting montage

I want to know who Zendaya is playing. I would've been down for her to play MJ if it wasn't for the height difference

She makes Tom Holland look like a ****** :lol:

You know, the easiest way to insert DD into the mcu is just gave him be someone's lawyer :lol: I wonder if they been thought of that lol

Last edited:
you can show WS to someone who has no idea who captain america is and doesnt know about marvel comics and they would still be interested in the plot and characters of the movie

it's one of the best action movies of the decade

civil war is great too but it relies so heavily on having to know things about the franchise going into the movie 

and overall WS is more consistent and contained as a story 

WS is so much easier for the casual fan to jump into

Funny how ppl still skip WS and go straight to cw. Must've been super lost watching CW :lol:

I mean I understand that some ppl don't want to watch EVERY marvel movie.. But it kinda makes sense to watch the previous movie of the trilogy, no?

marty's son rosco's behaviour is a bigger L than getting shot in the chest by vision and turning into drose 

How did this thread like Guardians of the galaxy?

Its in my top 3 in the mcu.

I really really enjoy it every time I watch it.

People I actually know hate it

People disliked the tone and some hated how the villain was beat in the end.

I haven't come across many trying to say it's among the worse MCU movies.

You also got some delusional enough thinking it is somehow not a success and that Marvel should give some other team a go in the cosmic area. Thing is Marvel really doesn't have that. A few solo heroes but now some Avengers in space type group.

you can show WS to someone who has no idea who captain america is and doesnt know about marvel comics and they would still be interested in the plot and characters of the movie

it's one of the best action movies of the decade

civil war is great too but it relies so heavily on having to know things about the franchise going into the movie 

and overall WS is more consistent and contained as a story 

The Civil War writers have said that these films will no longer cater to those who havent seen the previous films

Last edited:
90% Of The Black Panther Cast Will Be African Or African American

In Captain America: Civil War, Chadwick Boseman made his debut as Black Panther/T'Challa, and in the mid-credits scene, we even got our first glimpse of the technologically-advanced nation of Wakanda. That type of introduction is rare for Marvel Studios as they normally introduce a major character with their own solo film before bringing them into an ensemble superhero movie.

Marvel boss Kevin Feige dropped by The Empire Film Podcast recently and explained why he chose to introduce Black Panther in Civil War, and he also discussed the character's upcoming solo film and its cast.

"That will be amongst the best ensembles we've ever had," Feige said of the Black Panther cast, "and 90% of the cast is either African or African-American."

The cast is off to a great start. Aside from Boseman, the past few days have revealed that Michael B. Jordan (Fantastic Four) and Lupita Nyong'o (Star Wars: The Force Awakens) are joining the cast.

Black Panther will slash into theaters on February 16, 2018, and will start shooting in early 2017. It is being directed and co-written by Creed and Fruitvale Station filmmaker, Ryan Coogler.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/05...her-cast-will-be-african-or-african-american/

Back
Top Bottom