WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Lol you want me to take a bet knowing that I'm going to lose? :lol:

There's a reason why I always win my bets. I only take the ones I know I'm going to win :smile:

Last edited:
 Originally Posted by WorldBreaker  

So part of the movie takes place during the events of civil war?

Has to take place after. Since the end credits scene was give Peter a new gadget to use.
Right, but in the teaser Peter has on his hoodie costume. The same one he had on in the clips Tony showed him in his room. 

To me it looks like that scene takes place between the time Tony shows up at his crib to the airport fight scene.

Last edited:
I agree. I'm betting that the teaser scene is a flashback or might be the very first scene of the movie with a big jump forward in time after that.

Sooooo iron spider by the end? ???

I'm not taking that bet. This time.

but it looks like a lock now....

Yea I know. That's why I wouldn't bet T that the iron spider suit won't show up lol
But you ready to lose your bet with me :lol:

Lol you want me to take a bet knowing that I'm going to lose? :lol:

There's a reason why I always win my bets. I only take the ones I know I'm going to win :smile:
:rofl:

laugh.gif

Spiderman got the web wings. :x :x :x and made that **** look dope

This movie will be an instant Spidey classic guaranteed

Last edited:
I mean they had cumbercatch go from doctor to karate expert in 20 mins.

Just like they made Steve Rogers a weapon master and martial artist in 20 min in TFA

Son was a soldier for all of a few months, most of which he was a sickly little scrub who couldn't have possibly made it through gym class, but somehow he had the time to learn battle tactics and hand to hand combat to allow him to take out black ops guys in the 21st century :lol:

Never really a fan of the wings, but that did look pretty cool. I just don't like this guy tiny giving him this stuff. Peter made his own crap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom