WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Man. How do I take back reps.
[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
Bruh not eem gon have a major role in it. Don't see the big deal. Makes sense that he's like a mentor to him. #ScienceBros

trailer was kinda meh. still excited to see spidey byke with marvel. that vulture costume was the highlight :wow: :smokin

I think part of my underwhelmed feelings got to be cuz we just spoiled. Ten years ago, Spidey holding a cruise ship together would've been :wow: :wow: :wow:

A little spoiled and we've seen Spidey a bunch of times

Last edited:
I think part of my underwhelmed feelings got to be cuz we just spoiled. Ten years ago, Spidey holding a cruise ship together would've been :wow: :wow: :wow:

If this was the first Spider-Man movie ever to come out the trailer would have shut the internet down.

i enjoyed the first spidey films of toby and garfield. hopefully this one pans out. not sure about chunky kid and emo zendaya. especially chunky kid knowing hes spidey.

Same old flip floppin Tony.

In civil war, Tony had no hesitation to put Peter in the middle of a fight between grown superheroes.

But now, Tony wants him to just leave the 'flying man' to the grown ups :rolleyes

Last edited:
Trailer didn't really " wowed" me. I found the music weird like the whole tone of the trailer seemed like a low budget film for some reason. I dont know if its a good thing or a bad thing

I may have to re-watched it a few more times

Trailer didn't really " wowed" me. I found the music weird like the whole tone of the trailer seemed like a low budget film for some reason. I dont know if its a good thing or a bad thing

I may have to re-watched it a few more times

The music for the international trailer actually sounded better

Trailer was dope :pimp: I love that MGMT song. I'm digging preteen Spider-Man :lol:. My fav part of CW and I'm happy the performance is carrying over.

Back
Top Bottom