WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

giphy.gif

He can be Rhino

I honestly haven't seen him in anything other than That 70s Show and Dude, Where's My Car?. Never saw The Butterfly Effect and I know he did a Steve Jobs biopic, but I never saw that either.

With Marvel's story telling they can get Mandy Moore to play She Hulk and I'd still have faith they can pull it off

Can't wait until Ashton Kutcher becomes apart of the MCU. Maybe he can be Doctor Doom after fox lose their rights of F4.
Another hacking of accounts by Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee :lol:

I read Ashton Kutcher and Doom and keeled over :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Talking about he's not that bad of an actor. That Twilight Zone marathon is on right now b.

Last edited:
Can't wait until Ashton Kutcher becomes apart of the MCU. Maybe he can be Doctor Doom after fox lose their rights of F4.
Another hacking of accounts by Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee :lol:

I read Ashton Kutcher and Doom and keeled over :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Talking about he's not that bad of an actor. That Twilight Zone marathon is on right now b.

Bro, why do you continue to falsely blame me for things :smh:

smh. reading comprehension.

Amel specifically said i wish miley cyrus had long hair LIKE SHE DID IN THE HANNA MONTANA DAYS. not that i found her attracitive or wanted her ... just she looks better with long hair .

T I don't even know why you played along in the first place after I igotholesinmysock'd you lmao

Back
Top Bottom