WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Can't wait until Ashton Kutcher becomes apart of the MCU. Maybe he can be Doctor Doom after fox lose their rights of F4.
Another hacking of accounts by Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee :lol:

I read Ashton Kutcher and Doom and keeled over :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Talking about he's not that bad of an actor. That Twilight Zone marathon is on right now b.

Bro, why do you continue to falsely blame me for things :smh:
I'm making it a new turn of phrase.

Any time I see some wild **** posted that isn't quoted by you I'm like damn GotHolesInMySocks posting from _______'s screen name :lol:

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k View Post

I wish Miley Cyrus went back to the hair she was rocking in her Hannah Montana days. She was lookin fine then. If she wasn't busy with her singing career, she can be Captain Marvel.

Bruh :x

View media item 2284756
tell me miley couldn't get it when she had that long hair
:x :stoneface: Miley always been unattractive.

smh. reading comprehension.

Amel specifically said i wish miley cyrus had long hair LIKE SHE DID IN THE HANNA MONTANA DAYS. not that i found her attracitive or wanted her ... just she looks better with long hair .

"She was lookin' fine then." :\

Amel specifically said i wish miley cyrus had long hair LIKE SHE DID IN THE HANNA MONTANA DAYS. not that i found her attracitive or wanted her ... just she looks better with long hair .

:lol: :x Worse than when GotHolesInMySocks had ppl thinking I ranked Gilly #1 among GoT women.

But you did, though. I caught it before the edit.

In the earlier pages of the future comic book movies thread, you also said that if they ever made a BP film, you wanted Ja Rule for the role.

:lol: :x Worse than when GotHolesInMySocks had ppl thinking I ranked Gilly #1 among GoT women.

But you did, though. I caught it before the edit.

In the earlier pages of the future comic book movies thread, you also said that if they ever made a BP film, you wanted Ja Rule for the role.
There was no edit :lol:

All you have to do his click on the green arrow of the quote to take you to the original post and from there we can see that you just made up your own post under my name.

Not falling for these jedi mind tricks.

Ja Rule :rofl: I despise that lame.

Last edited:
^I'll play along and agree you "didn say that".

We can agree that lamekilla wanting Macauly Calkin to play Reed Richards was pretty out there.

Last edited:
There was no edit :lo
All you have to do his click on the green arrow of the quote to take you to the original post and from there we can see that you just made up your own post under my name..
2nd new thing ive learned about this board in the last 3 months.
had no idea . so you can catch post where people completely try to delete what they said with just a period or a nevermind.

Was that the movie with ethan hawke and laurence fisburne? I remember liking that movie.

Bruh, who the **** would want Miley Cyrus in the MCU? Girl doesn't have any major talent. Granted, she's physically better looking (Before she cut off all her hair anyways) than plain jane fresh off the farm Karen Page's actress, but not good enough to want her in the franchise on that alone. Especially not for **** McGee Danvers.

Last edited:
Ashton Kutcher as Dr Doom
Miley Cyrus as Capatin Marvel
Ja Rule as Blade

Special Guest Appereance Nick Cage as Norman Osborn.

Bam!! Your welcome Joss Wheldon and MCU.

Last edited:
Miley for Mary Jane :nerd:

Bruh. I'm beginning to think you're not joking anymore :lol:
Ever since he suggested Ronda for CM I knew he couldn't be taken seriously on casting.

Either that or he low key trying to sabotage the MCU.

Ashton Kutcher as Dr Doom
Miley Cyrus as Capatin Marvel
Ja Rule as Blade

Special Guest Appereance Nick Cage as Norman Osborn.

Bam!! Your welcome Joss Wheldon and MCU.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom