WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

James Gunn [emoji]10004[/emoji] @JamesGunn

Oh my God I love Moon Knight & I have a great idea for a movie, I just wish I had the time (but, no, he doesn't belong in Guardians).

He's said similar about the Thunderbolts.

Doubt he ever does either. At least not until after GotG3. So some time after 2022.

No clue. I think they're the new bobblehead. Instead of sports figures, I think they're mostly fictional characters from TV and movies.

They are relatively cheap (though they do add up) collectible and there are some rarity involved in some of them.

Yeah, they're easy stuff to collect. They have stuff for everybody from cartoons, sports, anime, comics, tv shows, movies, videogames, etc.

no surtur

frown.gif

It would be dumb to name drop Surtur in the synopsis imo.

But hey keep in mind Surtur is just a giant fire monster dude.

Last edited:
Theres a whole Funko thread on here..... I always thought they were cool, I just dont collect nothing like that but I would like that Hot Topic exclusive groot

THIS IS US Star Sterling K. Brown Joins The Cast Of BLACK PANTHER As A Key Figure From T'Challa's Past

With the addition of Sterling K. Brown as N'Jobu, a character Marvel describes only as a figure from T'Challa's past. I've racked my brains and checked online and can see no mention of this guy in the comic books, so it's unclear whether it's a codename or an entirely new creation.

Black Panther cast just keeps getting better and better.How are they going to fit everyone in?

Back
Top Bottom