WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Probably not unworthy, but it sounds like he loses his hammer somehow. He was kind of unworthy in the first movie already when Odin exiled him to Earth.

Maybe a Betta Ray Bill appearance. Just saying, could go onto the next phase, since Hemsworth contract is almost up.

Unworthy Thor wears no shirt and sulks

m1leqi6diua4ylhzk395.png

Okay. That'd be a cool way to introduce Beta Ray Bill through Mjolnir then. Just recently got into Thor comics. I've had people recommend the Walter Simonson run.

They're making a part 2 to that funny Thor video and it's gonna be on Doctor Strange DVD

Okay. That'd be a cool way to introduce Beta Ray Bill through Mjolnir then. Just recently got into Thor comics. I've had people recommend the Walter Simonson run.

Went ahead and gave you a rep just for dropping the scribe's name. In my opinion, there is no better run for the character than Simonson's. I could go on and on as to why, but there are plenty of reviews for it all over the place if you're interested. Here's one, which i've read and consider to be a good one

http://www.comicscube.com/2013/10/walt-simonsons-thor-retrospective.html

Marvel has announced today that Doctor Strange will be available on Digital HD from February 14th, with the DVD and Blu-ray then set to be released on the 28th of that month. With that announcement comes a definitive list of special features, and it is now 100% official that we're getting both a Director's Commentary from Scott Derrickson and the second part of Taika Waititi's Team Thor mockumentary.

Featurettes:
"A Strange Transformation" — shows how the filmmakers adapted the trippy comic character
"Strange Company" — the cast and crew describe the filmmaking process
"Fabric of Reality" — behind the scenes of the sets, costumes, and production design
"Across Space and Time" — a look at the hours of the cast’s fight and dance training
"The Score-cerer Supreme" — inside the live orchestral recording sessions with composer Michael Giacchino
"Marvel Studios Phase 3 Exclusive Look" — Previews of upcoming MCU entries, including ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2,’ ‘Thor: Ragnarok,’ ‘Black Panther,’ and ‘Avengers: Infinity War’

That Phase 3 sneak peek sounds amazing, and there's a very good chance that it's there we'll get our first look at concept art from 2018 releases like Thor: Ragnarok, Black Panther, and Avengers: Infinity War. In terms of deleted scenes, it doesn't sound like there's anything too huge here, but we will be spending some extra time with Daniel Drumm, the brother or Jericho Drumm, a.k.a. Brother Voodoo.

Deleted Scenes:
"Strange Meets Daniel Drumm"
"Kaecilius Searches for Answers"
"The Kamar-Taj Courtyard"
"Making Contact"
"Lost in Kathmandu"

DOCTOR STRANGE Blu-ray Special Features Include A Phase 3 Sneak Peek And TEAM THOR: PART 2

- Gag Reel
- Intro
- The Composition Of Reality
- Marvel Studios Phase 3
- Strange Company: Cast & Crew
- Strange Soundtrack
- Strange Transformation
- Stunts & Visual Effects
- Team Thor: Part 2
- Additional Scenes

View media item 2288893View media item 2288894

Last edited:

Went ahead and gave you a rep just for dropping the scribe's name. In my opinion, there is no better run for the character than Simonson's. I could go on and on as to why, but there are plenty of reviews for it all over the place if you're interested. Here's one, which i've read and consider to be a good one

Damn. Guess I gotta push this one up on my to buy list. I recently got the first 18 or so issues of the original Spider-man 2099 run after your suggestion. Didn't have to spend much at all to collect them. You can find them in dollar bins. I'm gonna see if my shop has Simonson Thor trades because they're doing half offs right now. So much for saving this year. :smh: :lol:

Damn. Guess I gotta push this one up on my to buy list. I recently got the first 18 or so issues of the original Spider-man 2099 run after your suggestion. Didn't have to spend much at all to collect them. You can find them in dollar bins. I'm gonna see if my shop has Simonson Thor trades because they're doing half offs right now. So much for saving this year. :smh: :lol:

Nice. Spider-Man 2099 is more than worth the money and you can easily find the series, as you said. Marvel even seems to be reprinting it in new trade paperbacks as well, which i've been meaning to purchase myself.

I don't know how easy it'd be to find individual issues of Simonson's run, since I read the run in a custom collected edition some time ago, but I know that you can also find trade paperbacks for that on Amazon and eBay. There's even an omnibus that has the entire thing in one volume, but that's sold out and goes for $200 + whenever I see it :lol: Check it out in whatever way you can though, you won't regret it.

Now that we've talked about it though i'm thinking I might start picking up Spider-Man 2099 :lol: Really enjoyed that series. I'm going to have to find a way to budget my spending this year.

I've had the Simonson Thor trades bookmarked on Amazon for a short while, but I'm gonna see if my shop has any first. Never been about that Omnibus life. Those things are massive. :lol:

I got a lot of stuff like Spider-man 2099, Daredevil, Morbius, X-Factor, JLA, Hawkman, etc. from bargain bins for $1 and $0.50 each. They're packed with a lot of the late 80s to 90s modern age comics.

Last edited:
I wonder if we'll see Beta Ray Bill in the MCU some day? Or maybe a minor cameo in Ragnarok?

Maybe a glimpse of Korbinites at least?
That would be cool. Have Beta Ray or a random Korbinite take part in the Gladiator games.

laugh.gif
 I just pictured Thor and Beta Ray tag together like Russel Crow and Djimon Hounsou.

Beta Ray Bill is definitely one of the best members of Thor's supporting cast. Would love to see him show up. Probably won't though. Doesn't even look like we'll be getting Surtur or Enchantress.

Why does he look like a villain on the left and a good guy on the right? The left is even hidden by the shade. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom