WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

It was never cancelled, just postponed. Then they announced the tv show so everyone assumed the movie was cancelled.

What's probably starts filming in March is the tv show since it premieres this September.

Last edited:
That's only a few characters. daisy, yoyo, and I forget who else. The movie department probably forgot aos.

Inhumans isn't a movie anymore, it's a tv series that just happens to premiere on an Imax theater but it will also show on television.

But according to CinemaBlend, it'll likely not involve AOS though they'd probably have easter eggs that will tie it together.

The Inhumans is set to cover an origin story for the race of superhumans that has been touched upon by ABC's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The Inhumans show will not be a spinoff of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., however. It will follow the story of the Inhuman royal family, led by legendary Marvel Comics characters like Black Bolt and Queen Medusa. The series will likely be set in an entirely different era than Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., the Marvel Netflix ventures, and the films of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

via: http://www.cinemablend.com/televisi...humans-tv-show-just-took-another-step-forward

Also:

That Hashtag Show claims to have a casting sheet for the new series and it doesn’t take much reading between the lines to figure out who they are speaking of.

For example, one of the characters being cast is Broderick who is described as:

Male 30-40, Caucasian. Can say volumes with just a look. Strong, thoughtful and private, he’s unaccustomed to being questioned or feeling the need to answer to anyone, to an extent that can verge on arrogance. Series Regular, AEP.

That would be a pretty good description of Black Bolt. And then there is Marjorie who is described as:

Female 30-40, Caucasian. And elegant and intelligent advisor to her husband, she struggles to find her place outside of their relationship, as others tend to view her as just a pretty face. Strong and resourceful, she’s not afraid to break the rules when the situation demands it. Series Regular, AEP.

Again, that sounds a lot like Medusa. You can see all seven characters broken down on the video below.

He's going to be M.O.D.O.K

Christopher Markus (one of IW's writers) has been trying to pitch him as MODOK since 2011

I love MODOK and I think you could make a terrifying movie with MODOK but nobody seems to be on my side at the moment. I will win you over to Peter Dinklage as MODOK. If he came around the corner and you saw him floating there you would be terrified. It would be amazing.

pretty sure Uatu is a Fox Character since he was apart of that weird mandate (unconfirmed, of course) they gave a while back

View media item 2295717

Last edited:
:lol: @ Marvel using Dinklage right.

Given the recent allowances and help with X-Men shows its possible Marvel got Uatu in return.

Anyway there's still Pip the Troll, Eternity, another elder of the universe, etc.

I do like Modok though.

Last edited:
:lol: @ Marvel using Dinklage right.

Given the recent allowances and help with X-Men shows its possible Marvel got Uatu on return.

Anyway there's still Pip the Troll, Eternity, another elder of the universe, etc.

I do like Modok though.

That's what I'm hearing

I'm excited to see Dinklage in the MCU..

How can MODOK be tied in to Infinity War though? 

He can be Trask and someone in the MCU at the same time...?

And lol at MODOK, dude is getting the short end of the stick with the pigeonholing

I mean you showed the celestials, you showed the Collector, Ego the living planet is in Guardians 2, The Grandmaster is in Thor: Ragnarok... it's all in front of us, The elders of the universe! The Watcher and the F4 are damn near official at this point.

Back
Top Bottom