WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

4cf57679_lol.gif

She's a bop. Ever since Benecio talked about slaying her in an elevator she's had the label....and my interest :wow:

She's a bop. Ever since Benecio talked about slaying her in an elevator she's had the label....and my interest :wow:

You talkin about that vicky barcelona movie or real life? Nevermind it was javier bardem in that movie.

Last edited:

Avengers game coming

The Avengers project is being designed for gamers worldwide and will be packed with all the characters, environments, and iconic moments that have thrilled longtime fans of the franchise. Featuring a completely original story, it will introduce a universe gamers can play in for years to come.

Last edited:
Cap is the worlds greatest soldier/hero
Stannis is the worlds greatest king/leader
ScarJo is the baddest WG walking. Ima need you to put respect on all 3 of em

1) what does cap do now if someone legit is just like 20 feet in the air?

2) how does dude do that with no head?

3) so I got the field then?

- like I can just start naming any and/or every single white girl in the world then

Avengers game coming

:wow: :pimp: :pimp:

HOLY S***! Crystal Dynamics is making an AVENGERS GAME?! Marvel wasn't kidding about taking video games seriously. No more movie tie-in's. It's time to just get AAA studios to make original games. That teaser has me pretty hype.

Last edited:
Square Enix and Marvel Entertainment joining forces to make Avengers games.

*passes out

Just give me the final fantasy 15 engine, captain america and an open world style and I'll cry for days, tears of joy

Last edited:
lol we're not getting anymore info until 2018

same developers as the Tomb Raider games tho so it's hella promising

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom