WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

hydra got you brainwashed too?

or you clearly aint picked up a book in 100 plus years either?

I mean aint nothing wrong with asking for help or admitting what you don't know.. but ya kinda gotta admit it and ask.. like this trump fellah you refer too

hydra got you brainwashed too?

or you clearly aint picked up a book in 100 plus years either?

I mean aint nothing wrong with asking for help or admitting what you don't know.. but ya kinda gotta admit it and ask.. like this trump fellah you refer too

You among many others here always reaching and looking for a reason to hate Cap. Wake up and see the light, the truth, that is not Iron Man's armor suit. If they kill off Cap in IW, y'all will all realize the errors of your ways and lament all your slander like Tony lamented his relationship with his father.

itsaboutthattime had some valid points though.

Y'all just dislike Tony (MCU) because he was trying to make ammends and be accountable (signing the Accords)? or....

I mean personally, idk if I would have signed the Accords or not but I can see and understand why they need to exist.

You among many others here always reaching and looking for a reason to hate Cap. Wake up and see the light, the truth, that is not Iron Man's armor suit. If they kill off Cap in IW, y'all will all realize the errors of your ways and lament all your slander like Tony lamented his relationship with his father.

1 amel was tough now we got 2
laugh.gif
I guess cap did have his bucky.. the two of them against the world

itsaboutthattime had some valid points though.

Y'all just dislike Tony (MCU) because he was trying to make ammends and be accountable (signing the Accords)? or....

I mean personally, idk if I would have signed the Accords or not but I can see and understand why they need to exist.

Tony was trying to 'make amends' when he created Ultron too.

You wanna keep it all the way savvy, if he hadn't created Ultron, they wouldn't have had to wreck sokovia, and then there wouldn't have been a villain to fight against in CW

*drops the mike and walks away

Chris Evans on Leaving the CAPTAIN AMERICA Role

In a new interview with USA Today appears to have backtracked somewhat on his future as the hero.

"I’d be lying if I said it wouldn’t be hard for me," Evans admitted when asked about moving on from the role. "But the passing of time and the passing of torches is part of the experience. Nothing lasts forever. There’s a beauty in that departure, even if it can be sad at times. It’s also joyful. I’ve had a great run. Superheroes are reinventable entities, like Batman or even James Bond. These movies find new incarnations and new ways to tell the story. I am all for it. However they want to proceed after ‘Avengers 4,’ it’s really up to them. I walk away with no regrets and endlessly thankful."

You wanna keep it all the way savvy, if he hadn't created Ultron, they wouldn't have had to wreck sokovia, and then there wouldn't have been a villain to fight against in CW

If Scumbag Steve would've saved Bucky there would be no Winter Soldier running around meaning Tony's parents would still be alive and Tony possibly never being abducted and forced to make a suit of iron to escape!

Also, there wouldn't be anyone for Zemo to frame and his plan wouldn't had worked and there would've been no CW.

tony was smart enough to realize that something needed to be done after what happened in A1 (hell all the films leading up to AOU)..

that there POSSIBLY could be something bigger and badder that they would need/have to be prepared for.. a simple concept that the world was bigger than them

dude didn't operate in the same manner as the simpleton, who somehow believed he could solve everything on his own.. a dude who probably got zero idea how the bills get paid, we know for damn sure he got zero appreciation for they get paid

I think he's just being vague on what happens to Cap in IW. I think they'll keep Evans down the line.Theres no other Cap or Avengers movie scheduled so he'd definitely will have a big break. Unless they kill Cap.

Has Evans even filmed yet for IW? He was on Kimmel and had a full beard going so I'm not even sure if he knows what's completely happening in the movies.

Has Evans even filmed yet for IW? He was on Kimmel and had a full beard going so I'm not even sure if he knows what's completely happening in the movies.

He filmed most of his parts already along with Holland. Due to upcoming movie schedules. Believed he was around 70%

That's kinda tough though, because he had good intention and they did need something to protect Earth from the bigger cosmic threats.

The AI just went rogue.

Tony was aware of the potential threat of a Thanos. [edit: by potential threat of a Thanos i mean the possibility that such a threat could exist in the galaxy, not that he knows about Thanos)

Steve gonna throw his shield at the Mad Titan? :lol:

and +1 to blackmanta

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom