WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Can someone fill me in on this Evil Captain America talk? Not sure if it's something from the comics or something I missed from the movies, but besides being lame, I never got the sense that Cap was a scumbag lol

lol where have you been fam? The Evil Captain America concept has singlehandedly gotten the character more attention, press, and sales than he's had in decades.

To summarize, Red Skull indoctrinated Kobik, which is a bunch of Cosmuc Cube (Tesseract for MCU-literate folks) pieces fused together into a new being. Naturally, Kobic possesses reality warping capabilities. Kobic therefore restored Steve Rogers youth (He'd had the Super Soldier serum drained from him a few years back and had been old since then). During this time, unbeknownst to anyone, she also rewrote Steve's memories to make him a soldier of Hydra. Over time, Cap's new series has played out to the point that it's looking more and more like she rewrote reality entirely, so that Cap's memories weren't changed. His entire history has been changed, along with the histories of various people affiliated with him. Thus, you've got Steve Hail Hydra Rogers. Few people know of the change at the moment and he's secretly working behind the scenes to take over the world, usual Hydra stuff. This will all come to a head this summer in Marvel's next big event, Secret Empire. Cap gave a speech about a lot of this at the end of Marvel's most recent event, Civil War ll.

Also, because this image will never not be hilarious:

^ Loser

:lol: I'm giving real thought to the Batman one. Imagine if somehow Bruce killed his parents, literally :rofl:

Ugh. Why desecrate the mcu thread with comic book pictures. Let's just talk about the movies.

Because dude asked a question that pertained to the comics and I support people learning more about stuff like this. :lol: Don't see how you can be upset when it's about your main man Captain America anyways. How are you gonna cape for one version, but not support others? :smh: This is the core of who he is as a character.

Last edited:
Because dude asked a question that pertained to the comics and I support people learning more about stuff like this. :lol: Don't see how you can be upset when it's about your main man Captain America anyways. How are you gonna cape for one version, but not support others? :smh: This is the core of who he is as a character.

And that'sthr core of his fandom, picking and choosing only the stories to shine a pseudo positive light on him

I really like you. Do your best to stick around and not let these Tony Stank dudes scare you off

I'm here to stay and will always be #teamCap. And I'll make sure @Tdogg2k is a force in the thread again, Captain fans, followers of the light, shall reign again!

Low Key feel we're part of the rebel alliance and all the tony fans are the empire.

He miscalculated how nice his newest suit was. Bet he thought it would've worked in space.

he knew he wasn't returning, he didn't solve the icing problem in IM1 and even before he entered the portal Jarvis told him it's a 1-way trip

Steves the one that gave up on IM and told BW to close the portal even before IM got out

We don't get hype like we used to in these threads. Thread used to w filled with theories and fan fiction for months. We done got spoiled

Last edited:
In between Thor Ragnarok and IW I predict this thread will be popping.

This show runs all yr round and there's plenty of off seasons

there's theories out there that Stallone might be playing Starhawk, a Ravager member) and was further fueled by Sharon Stone saying she had a role as someone with heat powers which got people thinking she might be playing Aleta, also a Ravager member and Starhawks wife

as for Rosenbaum, some guesses are one of the 70s members of GotG, Vance Astro, Martinex T'Naga or Charlie-27

No idea who any of those characters are. It's just cool though to see Rosenbaum back in movies though

Last edited:
Comic stuff in a movie thread. My heart hurts.
You sound like an idiot. The movies are based on the comics.

He miscalculated how nice his newest suit was. Bet he thought it would've worked in space.

he knew he wasn't returning, he didn't solve the icing problem in IM1 and even before he entered the portal Jarvis told him it's a 1-way trip

Steves the one that gave up on IM and told BW to close the portal even before IM got out
Scumbag Steve back at it again :smh:

Last edited:
We don't get hype like we used to in these threads. Thread used to w filled with theories and fan fiction for months. We done got spoiled
We mostly in a sequels and reboot period.

Things'll get better for BP and Cap Marvel.
No idea who any of those characters are. It's just cool though to see Rosenbaum back in movies though
OG Guardians of the Galaxy

valentinoguardians.jpg

:lol: @ possibly making them ALL Ravagers.

Not as hyped if Stallone and Rosenbaum are just them.

Stallone should be Lord Chaos or something wild :lol:

Rosenbaum should be the Inbetweener or Genis-Vell.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom