WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Tony was trying to 'make amends' when he created Ultron too.

You wanna keep it all the way savvy, if he hadn't created Ultron, they wouldn't have had to wreck sokovia, and then there wouldn't have been a villain to fight against in CW

*drops the mike and walks away

If Scumbag Steve would've saved Bucky there would be no Winter Soldier running around meaning Tony's parents would still be alive and Tony possibly never being abducted and forced to make a suit of iron to escape!

Also, there wouldn't be anyone for Zemo to frame and his plan wouldn't had worked and there would've been no CW.

3o7qDEq2bMbcbPRQ2c.gif

Tony was trying to 'make amends' when he created Ultron too.

You wanna keep it all the way savvy, if he hadn't created Ultron, they wouldn't have had to wreck sokovia, and then there wouldn't have been a villain to fight against in CW

*drops the mike and walks away

If Scumbag Steve would've saved Bucky there would be no Winter Soldier running around meaning Tony's parents would still be alive and Tony possibly never being abducted and forced to make a suit of iron to escape!

Also, there wouldn't be anyone for Zemo to frame and his plan wouldn't had worked and there would've been no CW.

One was a conscious decision on his part to create an ai without any input in the decision making process by anyone on the team, and the other one was something out of Steve's control. No one could've predicted that someone would've found Bucky's body and make him a winter soldier. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

INHUMANS Synopsis

After the Royal Family of Inhumans is splintered by a military coup, they barely escape to Hawaii where their surprising interactions with the lush world and humanity around them may prove to not only save them, but Earth itself.

Tony is just living long enough to see himself become the villain. He sees it and is desperately attempting to fight it but we all see his scumbaggish ways. Even before Cap got the serum, he'd jump on a grenade thrown in front of you to save your life.

INHUMANS Synopsis

After the Royal Family of Inhumans is splintered by a military coup, they barely escape to Hawaii where their surprising interactions with the lush world and humanity around them may prove to not only save them, but Earth itself.
they really need to jump ship from dude running the show

IF and then the bad seasons of dexter and six feet under
sick.gif

Has Evans even filmed yet for IW? He was on Kimmel and had a full beard going so I'm not even sure if he knows what's completely happening in the movies.

He filmed most of his parts already along with Holland. Due to upcoming movie schedules. Believed he was around 70%
He hasn't shot anything yet.

From Ellen this week

“They’ve been filming since February. I don’t start until May; There’s so many people involved,”

:lol: @ this new amel/scumbag steve lover

:lol: @ Inhumans escaping to Hawaii. Remind me how they were replacing the X-Men and knockoff mutants?

If this were the X-Men they would've escaped to the sewers or to the Savage Land where they were all depowered and hunted down :lol:

Last edited:
Can someone fill me in on this Evil Captain America talk? Not sure if it's something from the comics or something I missed from the movies, but besides being lame, I never got the sense that Cap was a scumbag lol

Can someone fill me in on this Evil Captain America talk? Not sure if it's something from the comics or something I missed from the movies, but besides being lame, I never got the sense that Cap was a scumbag lol

A man with a decent amount of sense! If anything, Cap symbolizes what everyone should strive for, to be as great of a person one can be.

People here slander a man who did all he could to serve his country despite his inabilities. He then proceeded to go to war! Did Stark ever serve his country on the battlefield? NO! He funded and supplied both sides of war, he's a War Dog, a criminal by many definitions who made his living on the exploits of war, and at the expense of people all over the world.

He took a drug to overcome his "inabilities".

Spare me the be as great as you can be sh
He took a drug to overcome his "inabilities".

Spare me the be as great as you can be sctick with Steve.

His scumbaggyness is well documented in this thread and has been built up.since First Avenger to Civil War.

What kind of man - No - What kind of human being doesn't tell his so called friend who killed his parents and how? What is broken inside that person to be so callous and heartless?

Also where are you getting this Tony Stark supplied both sides of a war garbage? Stop pulling bull **** from your ***.

You did not answer my question, has Tony Stank ever serve his country? Or merely profited off conflict? ANSWER THAT.
Yes.

He saved the president of united states life in IM3.

For not being a soldier, Tony has done a lot more than the average serviceman.

Let me know the last time scumbag Steve flew in to a portal to face an alien Ramada with a nuke with slim chances of returning.

Don't worry about Tony's day job. He's profited off of way more than conflict.

Last edited:
The brainwashing has begun. Stay strong, newbies.

If you can withstand the brainwashing, maybe together, we can make this thread great again :nerd:

Last edited:
Cap symbolizes what we should strive for how?

Its easy to be high and mighty when he has artificial abilities. Bruh had to be experimented on to be useful.

Tonys Genius outweighs Caps "heart". Tony knows he's flawed. He changed for the better and wouldn't deny it.

Back
Top Bottom