WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I think in A:IW, it wil be revealed that Thanos and Hulk are brothers. They have the same build, only difference is skin color. You can say that their parents were of different skin color or something.

This was revealed in the comics?

He took a drug to overcome his "inabilities".

Spare me the be as great as you can be sctick with Steve.

His scumbaggyness is well documented in this thread and has been built up.since First Avenger to Civil War.

What kind of man - No - What kind of human being doesn't tell his so called friend who killed his parents and how? What is broken inside that person to be so callous and heartless?

Also where are you getting this Tony Stark supplied both sides of a war garbage? Stop pulling bull **** from your ***.

You did not answer my question, has Tony Stank ever serve his country? Or merely profited off conflict? ANSWER THAT.

I am my own entity and have always been pro Cap. Amel is highly appreciated for knowing the path to the light, and it pains me to see others stuck in the inferno that is Stank Industries.

#MakeCapGreatagain.

And y'all act like he was holding on to that secret of Buckys for months it was possibly a day or 2 and they were beefing in between that time.

He was holding that secret for months if not a year or so. At least since TWS film. I'm pretty sure scumbag Rogers found out after SHIELD went down and just kept it to himself. Scumbag probably told Widow to keep that part offline. Ya mans been living off Tony since the end of TWS and never told him about Bucky fading his parents. He's a POS

I am my own entity and have always been pro Cap. Amel is highly appreciated for knowing the path to the light, and it pains me to see others stuck in the inferno that is Stank Industries.

I really like you. Do your best to stick around and not let these Tony Stank dudes scare you off

Last edited:
#MakeCapGreatagain.

And y'all act like he was holding on to that secret of Buckys for months it was possibly a day or 2 and they were beefing in between that time.
He knew since the end of Winter Soldier :stoneface:
He took a drug to overcome his "inabilities".

Spare me the be as great as you can be sctick with Steve.

His scumbaggyness is well documented in this thread and has been built up.since First Avenger to Civil War.

What kind of man - No - What kind of human being doesn't tell his so called friend who killed his parents and how? What is broken inside that person to be so callous and heartless?

Also where are you getting this Tony Stark supplied both sides of a war garbage? Stop pulling bull **** from your ***.

You did not answer my question, has Tony Stank ever serve his country? Or merely profited off conflict? ANSWER THAT.
Yes.

He saved the president of united states' life in IM3.

For not being a soldier, Tony has done a lot more than the average serviceman.

Let me know the last time scumbag Steve flew in to a portal to face an alien armada with a nuke with slim chances of returning.

Don't worry about Tony's day job. He's profited off of way more than conflict.

I really like you. Do your best to stick around and not let these Tony Stank dudes scare you off
When it's revealed its Tdogg, I hope you stick with him.

Last edited:
Yeah flying into that portal with the nuke thinking he wasn't coming back is a pretty big deal no?

Lmao c'mon man give credit haha. Dude kamikaze'd himself into that portal to save them.

Like Cap jumping on that grenade but a much larger scale

Especially considering if the Nuke didn't get through the portal all the Chitauri would've gotten through lol

Cap knew the grenade was going to tear him to pieces..

In that fancy schmany suit there's always an outside chance of Tony getting back to earth before the nuke goes off

Cap knew the grenade was going to tear him to pieces..

In that fancy schmany suit there's always an outside chance of Tony getting back to earth before the nuke goes off
Now you just making **** up :lol:

Tony did not fly back through the portal in the end :lol:

Dude was falling down the sky like a brick in the ocean man lol. Barely made it through the portal

Back
Top Bottom