WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

8d7d3644_capleader.jpeg

I, actually really laughed out loud! Bravo sir, bravo! :rofl:

Yea that's probably one of the funnier Cap PS jobs.

Wish more of you dudes were like the followers in the picture though. Resistance is futile. Just following the light is easier.

Btw. I'm watching Cap 1 all over again. Hayley Atwell is pretty cute without the weapons of mass destructions hanging out.

Last edited:
Yea that's probably one of the funnier Cap PS jobs.

Wish more of you dudes were like the followers in the picture though. Resistance is futile. Just following the light is easier.

Btw. I'm watching Cap 1 all over again. Hayley Atwell is pretty cute without the weapons of mass destructions hanging out.

:x :smh:

Tony tried warning scumbag Steve in avengers: "an intelligence agency that fears intelligence.. historically not awesome"

Another very enlightening exchange between tony and scumbag Steve:

Tony Stark: Why did Fury call us in? Why now? Why not before? What isn't he telling us? I can't do the equation unless I have all the variables.

Steve Rogers: You think Fury's hiding something?

Tony Stark: He's a spy. Captain. He's THE spy. His secrets have secrets.

Last edited:
Amel is lighly trolling now and he and yankeesking92 are new bffs, hence the constant reps between the two.

Tony is the main reason many of the world changing events in the MCU took place. He cloned an evil Thor with the sole purpose of hunting down those who were his friends. Ultron was his fault. He also established the Illuminati, this is who y'all support?

Tony is the main reason many of the world changing events in the MCU took place. He cloned an evil Thor with the sole purpose of hunting down those who were his friends. Ultron was his fault. He also established the Illuminati, this is who y'all support?

There is an evil Thor and illuminati in the MCU?

And considering cap was taking direct orders for hydra folks without question.. and in fact questioned his "friends" before thinking to question some other things going on, like tony advised him to do

But hey, it ain't like the Starks haven't been nice to scumbag Steve before

When I stick to the topic (Ragnarok) but ppl bring up Cap to slander him it's ok. It's hilarious even.

But when I try to have my cap fun, it's trolling :rolleyes
You don't have to reply :lol:

Unless you really are in some cult.
Why you mixing comics with the MCU?

Must be trying to come to grips with captain hydra..

The lashing out is probably a cry for help

Last edited:
Waaaaait.

When I said comics and the mcu shouldn't mix a week ago when you dudes was bringing up all that Captain Hydra pics, I was called an idiot

But now yankees is doing it and you're saying it's wrong

Your boy decided to specifically state in his 1st sentence:

Tony is the main reason many of the world changing events in the MCU took place.

Very next sentence starts:

He cloned an evil Thor

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom